Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

The Diaper Debate....**UPDATED**

Posted by   + Show Post

Earlier today, I was with some gal pals, all of whom have children, all but one of which still have babies in diapers.....during our luncheon....3 of the ladies got into a debate over what the best diaper brand was....their passion in their particular brands was.....well....unbelievable really....I didn't realize it was something some people held such strong feelings on....so.....what brand do you use?   2nd choice?

For myself....I do like "Huggies" the best....but usually buy what ever I can afford at the time....which is usually either "Parents Choice" or "Cuties".....

**Update**  Thank you ladies for your participation.  This has just confirmed what I was trying to get through to my gal pals the other day....every baby is different....what works for one, may not work for the next.   It's funny the number of replies that state one brand or another seemed to leak more then another....I personally have leakage problems with the Pampers...(although I do like how thin the Pampers are)....that I don't have with the Huggies, (or even the cheap-o "Cuties").   Yet....a lot of moms on here have said just the opposite....that they have more leakage problems with the Huggies....see....just goes to show....just because someone might do something different from how we might....doesn't necessarily make it wrong!

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (81-90):
tyrelsmom
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Cloth. Hands down.
When I do use disposables, Huggies.
I got some other ones once, and my daughter leaked out of them every night. Never again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ninjabubble
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Pampers. Luvs gives DS a bad rash, Huggies leak and we've never gotten store brand. Diapers have been given to us, I think I've only bought one box in 10 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USD2012
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Cloth is the best and for outtings I use Huggies.

Allie_kat1
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:26 AM
We do cloth. But i keep some pampers disposables on hand just in case i can't get them washed or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lhan001
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM

i used huggies dry and drypers for my baby. it was was good to her she dont get rashes unlike w/ EQ and other brands.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I use either huggies or kirkland brand (costco)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
PEEK05
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Cloth

cowgirlsmommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Cloth. Disposables suck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sofia0587
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:14 PM
I perfer Luvs but that's because Huggies and pampers are so thick she always got a rash and luvs held more and she had less rashes, but now she's potty training because she won't be able to handle a hot summer in diapers this year without more heat rashes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MisfitInTN
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Cloth
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)