Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was your significant other/baby's father the first person you told when you found out you were pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

pregnant belly

Live & Let Live...

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Yes. Both times we were together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Aww. :)

Quoting KanPsMommy:

First pregnancy I told my hubby (then bf) first only cause I couldn't talk to my momma at the time. Second pregnancy (1st baby) I told my MIL first cause she was waiting outside the bathroom. Third pregnancy (2nd baby) my momma had to read the test to me cause I thought it was positive, started bawling and couldn't see and we both ended up in the bathroom floor crying and laughing.

KanPsMommy
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:24 PM

We'd been trying to have a baby for 3 years lol. It was a very emotional day. The only reason I was with my momma was cause me and DH have gotten into a fight and he told me to go to my mom's and cool off. She asked if I was pregnant and i was like "I don't know, maybe?". 20 minutes later there we were lol.

Quoting babygomez:

Aww. :)

Quoting KanPsMommy:

First pregnancy I told my hubby (then bf) first only cause I couldn't talk to my momma at the time. Second pregnancy (1st baby) I told my MIL first cause she was waiting outside the bathroom. Third pregnancy (2nd baby) my momma had to read the test to me cause I thought it was positive, started bawling and couldn't see and we both ended up in the bathroom floor crying and laughing.

Paigesmommy78
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Yes we looked at the test together
themissheather
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Absolutely! He didn't know I was testing, but he knew it was possible. I went to the bathroom, tested, then went outside to think about how to tell him. He figured it out first and joined me. :-)
AKmom11
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM
No. 2nd. Hubby was the 1st in person. I had to wait 2 hours to see him. I called my mom and told her while waiting. If she would have been near I would have waited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hi_Rae
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Yes
emilyelephant
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Yes, I called him though. I was pretty upset about it because I didn't want to be.  I wish I had done it in a cute way :(

mommyhonu
by Mary on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:07 AM

yes, sure did all 3 times. :0)

alandou
by April on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Yes, he was there with me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)