Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Was your significant other/baby's father the first person you told when you found out you were pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

pregnant belly

Live & Let Live...

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Replies (31-40):
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:49 AM

With this one yes.

With my first one, no not really.

Here's the story. I thought I was pregnant. bought a 2 pack of tests. Took one, it was negative. Kept the other one but somehow managed to throw out the directions and how to read the test. Months or a year later, I thought I might be pregnant again and took the test, but couldn't read if it was a positive or not. So, I called the pharmacy (hubby was at work at the time). I asked the lady that answered the phone how to read it and told her what kind it was. I was worried how my hubby would take it, but sure of what I was going to do about it. She hesitantly asked if it was a good thing. I told her that I just wasn't sure how to tell my husband. She congratulated me then. 

wedding countdown

CJsMommy92
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Yes, he was waiting outside that bathroom when I took the test to find out. We waited together holding eachother excitedly

weddingcountdown.com
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

erikays
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skippito
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:21 AM
My sister was the first to know my first pregnancy and my husband knew first my second pregnancy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
adwarfstar
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:37 AM

my friend was with me when i took the test. otherwise, yes, he was.

Mrs.Brugger
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:40 AM

nope. neither time.

with DS I was on the phone with my mom while I took the test. She was the one constantly telling me to test. Then she handed the phone to her friend/coworker and she talked to me about it since she had her son young. Then I picked up my brothers GF at the time and spilled the beans. My brother came home and to avoid him killing my BF at the time, I told him BEFORE my BF came over so he had time to cool down and think about it. lol THEN I told my BF.

With DD I told cafemom first! then I told DH the next morning after I took MORE tests just to BE SURE lol

aj_mom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:52 AM

yes

missym31
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Yep

Gabrielle1982
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:42 AM

YEP!  I waited until he woke up (or closer to the time he wakes up) because I took the first test at like 4am, lol. 

Tranla
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:15 PM
With my first, my mom was the first to know. I was still living with her and she was the one that thought I should test. With my second, he was. Though my Cafemom friends would have been first if the first test had been conclusive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN