Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Heaven has a new tiny angel

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:33 PM
  • 21 Replies
My best friend is pregnant with twins and due in August. Well she called me crying. She told me the girl is fine but the boy passed. She wanted to tell me that when he is born we are going to lay him to rest.

My heart is breaking for her
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygomez
by April on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM

How very sad. I'm sorry to hear of her loss.

AngelicMommy_72
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:06 PM
:( How awful.... How bittersweet her daughters birth will be now. my deepest sympathies..
mandapanda82
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Wow that's sad.. I wonder If people who were supposed to be twins ever end up in the future with issues, I know a family who had that happen. The boys about 16 now they live in Israel. It's a big family , I'm pretty sure he's got some issues. I'm very sorry, my condolences
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Wow. That's gonna be a bittersweet birth :( hugs to the family
lilbit53009
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM

OP i'm sorry to hear about your friend and your loss

i have heard stories of this happening and the surviving twin always feeling like something was missing. i think i saw a documentary once on a girl that had a twin that passed in utero but the parents never told her and she still always felt like something was missing so once she found out it made sense to her why she was feeling that way. i don't know about "issues" tho

Quoting mandapanda82:

Wow that's sad.. I wonder If people who were supposed to be twins ever end up in the future with issues, I know a family who had that happen. The boys about 16 now they live in Israel. It's a big family , I'm pretty sure he's got some issues. I'm very sorry, my condolences

mandapanda82
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Ya I'm pretty sure I saw that! Well issues ya that's pretty much what I meant- just like a feeling something's not right. Well the boy does have issues anyways I think just from being in a large family in Israel when he grew up in USA probably had a pretty profound effect on him

Quoting lilbit53009:

OP i'm sorry to hear about your friend and your loss

i have heard stories of this happening and the surviving twin always feeling like something was missing. i think i saw a documentary once on a girl that had a twin that passed in utero but the parents never told her and she still always felt like something was missing so once she found out it made sense to her why she was feeling that way. i don't know about "issues" tho

Quoting mandapanda82:

Megan11587
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:54 PM
I'm so sorry.
mom_of_one_2010
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Thanks you ladies I told her I do plan on telling my godchild that she had a brother but he went to heaven to be with the other set of twins se lost in the beginning of dec
angevil53
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:32 PM
It may be rude but I'm curious how they deliver one? Or do they wait? I'm sorry btw my bff called me when she was 38 wks and she had lost hers. It was terrible.
abra
by Abra on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I am so sorry. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)