Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

every night each night my 2 mo just

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:28 AM
  • 6 Replies
crys and crys he wont eat when he is like this. I try to calm him down and he will just scream and scream. Do you have any idea what it could be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ZakkarysMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Maybe colic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.love.my.life
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Colic. Try white noise and some gripe water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:33 AM
thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:53 AM
2 moms liked this

COLLIC--1) he could still be gassy--rub his belly counterclockwise and/or bicycle his legs  2) reduce light and sound  3) Shushing sound mimics what he heard in your womb  4) lay down with his head on your chest--your heartbeat reminds him of what he heard in his womb  5) some babies dont like being swaddled  6) some babies do like being swaddled  7) rocking movement reminds him of when he was in your womb  8) You need to calm down because baby senses your emotions and will feed off of it  9) rock, pat his back and sing/hum to him  9) Infant massage helps to calm him and calm you--start at the feet and rub towards the heart  10) check for teeth--some babies start teething around 2 month although the teeth will not actually be seen for months later.  11) check your diet or switch what brand of formula you are using--flavors do come across the breastmilk.  Similac made my eldest gassy.  12) Pass him off to someone else that he is familiar with so you can get a moment to calm yourself.

Good luck!  Both my girls

My first--10pm until midnight

My second--2 am until 4am

SaraSnider
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:43 AM
My son was just like that around that age, nothing but time worked with him. He is now lovely at night and he is almost 5 months.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM

It sounds like colic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)