Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Easter

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 15 Replies
Well Easter is around the corner and Im already thinking of what to do for baskets

I will have a 7 yr old and a 4 month old boys then. I already know what Im gonna do for my 7 yr old.
But Im having trouble coming up with what to do for my 4 month old. He will be too small for candy and to be honest I dont remember when its okay to give them baby food or those baby snack things they have, I feel like a first time mom all over again its been so long.

So what to you guys think? Need some ideas
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyrelsmom
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM
It's recommended not to give any solids until 6 months. I'd just put toys in baby's basket.
MommyofSCC
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Maybe a cute outfit, and a couple of toys. Im doing more "presenty" type gifts for my 8.5 month dd

Bella14308
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM
For my youngest dds first easter she was less than 2 months old. i did soft rattles, baby toys, pacifiers, etc
KamillesMommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM

My put an outfit and toys in my baby's basket last year when she was too little for everything else.

emkirkley
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:01 AM

socks, rattles, pacifiers, a bottle with peter rabit or something on it if you bottle feed, a suit for church, shoes, a stuffed bunny or lamb, board books, bath books, toys for the car seat, etc.

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Small baby toys. or toys baby can grow into in a few months. Some summer items.

I am due April 3rd with a girl and i got get a basket to match her brothers and then i got her some headbands and bows. She will be wearing hand me downs so i will need the bows so everyone knows she is a girl. She will probably be here just before Easter
kirstina
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Some rattles, if he doesnt have an exersaucer or walker those would be great. Toys for 6+months.
CJsMommy92
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:52 AM

All I'm doing for my son is getting him an outfit and a "my first easter bunny"

weddingcountdown.com
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

abra
by Abra on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:12 PM

board books!

Mrs.Velasquez
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I want to do my girls baskets this year. Dd1 is 5 and dd2 will be 15 months old. I've seen lots of cute little stuff at target :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)