Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you up to on this Wednesday?

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM
  • 12 Replies

Live & Let Live...

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygomez
by April on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:49 PM

We just finished eating lunch. My daughter had a dentist appointment this morning, which didn't go too well. :-/ She refused to bite down on the mouthpiece for x-rays, she cried and cried... maybe next time. It's a pretty day, we're going to play outside in a bit, then decide what I'm making for dinner.

KamillesMommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Spent the morning cuddling & watching cartoons with the kids. After lunch took the baby back to the hospital lab to get more blood work done because we found out with yesterdays blood work that she has a low immune system so pedi ordered more blood work. Hopefully they get this figured out. Spending rest of day cuddling my sick baby.

babygomez
by April on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:02 PM

:-/ Hopefully they do.

Quoting KamillesMommy:

Spent the morning cuddling & watching cartoons with the kids. After lunch took the baby back to the hospital lab to get more blood work done because we found out with yesterdays blood work that she has a low immune system so pedi ordered more blood work. Hopefully they get this figured out. Spending rest of day cuddling my sick baby.

aimhawk
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I baked a cake, that's about it. Picking DD up from school is the only time other than this morning I will have to get out. And then I'll be making dinner and watching Idol & Duck Dynasty later.

jen6807
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Dropped off and picked up dd from school like always. Did a little housework and watched cartoon with ds a lot of the day because we are sick. Took dd to dance class this afternoon, I went to kmart while I waited on her and found the first thing to put in her easter basket. Now I'm going to make dinner and watch american idol later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by Jessica on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Work and work......it's for the birds let me tell ya!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Aww Lol

Quoting jessicaaris:

jessicaaris
by Jessica on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
It's ok. I'm grateful for the ability to make up the difference with DH's pay being whacky with his new job. I'm just whining because I'm not used to working so much lol

Quoting babygomez:

Aww Lol

Quoting jessicaaris:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Well, we had great weather today. I voluneteered at the book fair this morning at DD's school. Came home went to lunch with the kids, shopping and off to the park. Then stopped by a friend's to help with her new baby. She has PPD and I was helping her out until her husband got home. Wiped out. lol

babygomez
by April on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:12 PM

How great of you. I bet she appreciated that. :)

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Well, we had great weather today. I voluneteered at the book fair this morning at DD's school. Came home went to lunch with the kids, shopping and off to the park. Then stopped by a friend's to help with her new baby. She has PPD and I was helping her out until her husband got home. Wiped out. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)