Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

please help!! update

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 27 Replies

i took 2 test both came out with this faint line..this wasnt expected and he says he dont see it..what do u ladies think..

so i went and got a test done at a drs and their test came back positive also..so i am 5 weeks and due november 3rd..still alot to take in..still waiting on the dad to come to terms or tell me what hes gonna do cause i know only thing i can do..it wasnt expected or planned but it happened and i dont believe in abortion and couldnt sign over my baby so im just gonna take this all in to stride and make the best of the situation. thanks again ladies for your replies
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I see it. Did it show up in the first few minutes? If not it could be an evap line.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Nm, it looks faulty. The control line should be dark too. Try a more expensive brand or a digital.
jackiewal10
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a positive test.  The control line is there.  Doesn't matter how faint it is.  The vertical line is the one you're looking for, and, well....it's there.

1L2CMommy
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Pregnant
jayde08
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:20 PM

took two test and both came out almost identical. i honestly dont think price changes anything cause i found out with a dollar store test with my daughter

jayde08
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:21 PM

took two tests and both tests had the line there just very faint. i know the pic isnt great but its best i could get. it looks the same as when i found out i was pregnant with my daughter a few years back. im going to do another test tomorrow soon as i get one but i dont think two test would be faulty..

MrS.GiFFord
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Your pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:07 PM

You mean horizontal? I see a faint line. 

Quoting jackiewal10:

That's a positive test.  The control line is there.  Doesn't matter how faint it is.  The vertical line is the one you're looking for, and, well....it's there.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

“So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” 

CBMomma42
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM

That is exactly how mine was when I took the test. The cross line was very faint, but still positive.

mandapanda82
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Uh ya that's def pos Hun! Good luck and congrats!

Quoting jackiewal10:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)