Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Pet Peeves about your DH/SO

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:30 AM
  • 21 Replies

Do you have any pet peeves about your DH/SO? What are they? I hate it when my DH stuffs trash in the trashcan when it's full and the lid sticks open. I hate it when he won't put his clothes in the hamper, after I've told him 5 times already. He won't rinse off his dishes. Probably the worst thing I hate is that he will never shut up when it comes to arguing about something. I'll be done talking for a long time and he'll just keep on going until I leave the room and then he'll follow me a few minutes later. Is it so hard to just let me be alone?

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CBMomma42
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:54 AM

The biggest pet peeve about my finace is that he snores...loud.  He can't really help it but I wish there was something we could do about it.

erikays
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM
2 moms liked this
He's a messy cooker, other than that, he's awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellysparkles
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Mine are silly -
I dislike he does things differently than I do lol. Like, I clean things as I go along so when I cook dinner I'll wash dishes as I go so that the kitchen stays clean...he doesn't do that. I also dislike that he doesn't use manners all the time; I know we're married but it wouldn't kill him to say "thank you," lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Umm.. I dont think my hubby has been home ling enough. By the time he starts to annoy me, the army sends him somewhere.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
schatzi869
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM
He chews like a cow chewing on cud. And he moves things around and forgets where he put it.
Brooked18
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Mine uses every dish, utensil, bowl, pot and pan in the kitchen when he cooks and leaves it for me to clean, it looks like something exploded in the kitchen. When he eats he breathes so heavily, he doesn't shower everyday, he talks right in my face before he brushed he teeth in the morning.
jessicaaris
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:48 AM
DH leaves his clothes laying around instead of putting them in the laundry basket.
Aireeahnah
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I think the clothes situation is common for men.

My SO leaves his in a trail from where he took them off to right NEXT to the laundry basket, instead of just putting them in it.

Instead of driving at a normal speed, he accelerates and then brakes when he gets behind someone who is driving well, doesn't slow down for bumps.

He often misplaces his own things and then blames me because he can't find them.

He slams the door every time he goes in or out.

For some reason when he watches movies or goes online, he is sitting right in front of the computer and has to have it so loud that I can hear it across the house in the shower, right as I am going to bed.

He bites his nails down to stubs so hard that he breathes ragged. This takes TWO HANDS...one to hold the other hand steady..and sometimes...HE DOES THIS WHILE DRIVING.

I ALWAYS have to tell him to put his God damn seatbelt on. And he acts so angry about it.

But I still love him.

sidneyb
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Right now...he forgot to take our laundry to the Laundromat so I have no dry clothes. I am supposed to be job searching today Grtrr
lauratupper
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:13 AM

he leaves his used towels on the bedroom floor or on the bed, but I don't let it bother me, I just roll my eyes and take care of it myself and forget about it lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN