Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Toddler Tuesday!

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:58 AM
  • 26 Replies

Do you have a toddler? How old are they? What are they into right now? What do you most/least enjoy about this stage?

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaraSnider
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Yes/21months/every thing/love how she grabs my hand and makes me look at whatever she finds cool atm/ the not wanting to sleep and throwing of fits because she is beyond tired
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:34 AM

HATE the tiny tot meltdowns!!! But I love the imagination & creativity at this age.

my tiny tot is turning 3 this month!

imvanilla
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:35 AM
He will be three soon. His favorite activities are crying and throwing tantrums.

It is so awesome lol!
stacy2607
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:52 AM

Logan just turned 2 on Jan. 22 hes into cars and trucks... i love how loving he is..he loves to give hugs and kisses, i love when he gets really excited and giggles like crazy..theres not much i dont like about this age except maybe when he gets mad and has his little tantrums.
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:23 AM
My dd will be 2 on Sunday and she loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Princess Sophia. I love how expressive she is, I never get sick of listening to her talk. I love how caring and empathetic she is, she's very in tuned with other's feelings and when you hurt she hurts. There's really nothing that I don't like right now, except maybe teething, it causes her distress and makes us sad to know she's in pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen6807
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:52 AM
My Ds will be 2 in may. I love how sweet he can be and I love teaching him new things right now we are working on colors. The things I dislike about this age iS the meltdowns over everything and the climbing. I can not keep my son off my kitchen counters it drives me crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Turned 2 in dec. he does everything he can, follows his sister and brother around, climbing, riding his scooter, started potty training, he likes to play cars and be silly,

I love everything about his age, wish he would never get bigger. Perfect voice and smile, so funny, playing peek a boo and singing songs, learning new things and he is so cuddly.

SuperMom2433
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Here's my wild, crazy little boy Markus. Hes 17 months. He loves his stuffed animals, mainly cats, and walks around going "meow". He also LOVES drums! He drums all the time with anything that resembles drum sticks. He even drums in his sleep on his thighs. I have a feeling hes a natural. His daddy is a drummer. He has a huge vocabulary for his age. I honestly have no idea how many words he can say but it's at least 30. He even uses 2-3 word sentences. He knows all of his body parts and loves to say knee...lol. I love how outgoing he is. Hes so sweet and says hi to just about anyone. He even flirts with ladies. I dont love how he pushes his boundaries. Hes constantly doing something ge knows he shouldn't do and then just look at you. I love this stage though. Hes so much fun to be around and hes hilarious!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Brandon is 2.5! I love his imagination I don't lol e the tantrums
lauratupper
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Ds is will be 3 on Thursday! I love pretty much everything, tantrums are hard sometimes though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)