Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

we had a not so great appt with the pediatrician

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
We had a follow up after the gi appt to go over what happened at the gi appt. I knew weigght was going to be a big issue because hes gained very little in the last month due to his bad reflux. We did find out that Declan will not be able to be vaccinated due to his severe allergies. I hadnt planned on vaxing but now we dont have to fight about them. The dr had her vaccine rep research so she will now fill out medical waivers. He also has a tilt when holding his head up so early intervention will be started
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:08 PM

((Hugs))

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Good luck with the early intervention. ((hugs))

Loralismommy224
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Dd also had a head tilt to the left. We've been seeing a chiropractor since Dec for it, & it's so much better! So, don't worry about that bc it's an easy fix :)
dawncs
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:42 PM

It is good about your pediatrician recommending Early Intervention (http://www.wrightslaw.com/) because you did not have to bring it up. He cares about your son reaching his full potential in life. You might also want to check out Easter Seals (http://www.easterseals.org/), too.

lauratupper
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:49 PM

(((hugs))) good luck!

mandapanda82
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:40 AM
I'm sorry Hun, what is this head tilt he has now??
bnkirk24
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:44 AM

My daughter use to have a head tilt. Shes 9months. It got better on its own. Does he have torticolis(sp)

MisfitInTN
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Hes had it for the past 2 months. It has not been my top concern so im not sure I ever mentioned it in the aug group. Weve been working with it at home. The pedi thinks its caused from him putting on weight so fast when we started the total elimination diet. Hes stopped gaining again and he is really short. The people fron teis will come to the house and work with him. When he sits hes still really wobbly and he holds h is head with a tilt and leans it forward. Its gotten better but we want to get it corrected now.

Quoting mandapanda82:

I'm sorry Hun, what is this head tilt he has now??
MisfitInTN
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM
She hasn't dx him with it. Teis will come to the house and work with him. Hes got medical issues we are dealing with as well.

Quoting bnkirk24:

My daughter use to have a head tilt. Shes 9months. It got better on its own. Does he have torticolis(sp)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)