Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What are your goals for the future?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:24 AM
  • 21 Replies

Go back to school or work? Buy a home/car? Loose weight?

Tell me any goal you have for yourself or your family for the future.....

we rock

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicaaris
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM

My goal is to get enough debt paid off in the next year or so that I won't have to work. At this point we do, just part time but with the kids getting older, I feel like I am going to be missing a lot of thier things if I have to work. Hopefully it works out.

erikays
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Lose this weight, I've been sick for a month, just when I get Well, we get sick with another cold ugh.

Buy a house, in a couple of years!

Go back to school, when the little ones are in school. Not Sure for What though..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I am in school, so graduating with my bachelors within the next 3 years. Starting my career, buying a house and maybe having #2 somewhere in there.

abra
by Abra on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Ben is a med student so graduating is our main goal, generally though my goal is just to be a better wife and mom then ever before and to keep becoming a kinder person everyday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I want to be the best mom to my children. I would love to be able to publish a book one day. I have also thought about going back to school.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Have more children for now. Later id love to go to culinary school and open a bakery but that'll be a while. Training myself in the meanwhile.
victoriangavin
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I'm in school now will be graduating with my associates when ds is a Lil over a year old but goal is to go all the way to my masters
GE1
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:26 PM

At the moment I am looking for a teaching position. After that we need to pay off my loan. Complete renovations on this house. Sell this house which we will out grow very soon and get a larger one in a better neighbourhood

alandou
by April on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:40 AM

I have no flippin clue. I need motivation. I always say I'm going to do this or that but I start it and never finish. I'm just lazy I guess :( I'm kind of in a funk right now...

jwkaye
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:29 AM
I'll be graduating with my bachelors in a few years, and hopefully within the next couple of years we'll be DONE with this home remodel!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)