Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am worried about cubby.

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM
  • 5 Replies
he is 15 mo and its a fight to get him to eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Eliots_momma
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Bf or ff?

I ask because if you are nursing on demand it isn't anything to worry about. Otherwise you might want to consider giving him toddler formula to fill in the nutritional gaps since he isn't eating well.

I would just keep offering a wide range of foods and try not to turn it into a battle of the wills. Ultimately you can't force him to eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:48 PM
neither he has been eating regular food. And having regular milk.

Quoting Eliots_momma:

Bf or ff?

I ask because if you are nursing on demand it isn't anything to worry about. Otherwise you might want to consider giving him toddler formula to fill in the nutritional gaps since he isn't eating well.

I would just keep offering a wide range of foods and try not to turn it into a battle of the wills. Ultimately you can't force him to eat.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
expectantmom81
by Erin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Ds was like that so they had me give him two pediasure a day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't force the food issue. Offer foods and its up to him to eat it. Make sure not to give him too much milk or juice as that can fill him up for the more nutritious foods. He is probably eating more than it seems. A lot of times toddlers can seem to survive on "air and the occasional chicken nugget". It a silly saying, but really very true. My dd just went through that and she's 20 months now.
sissy852
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:02 AM
ok. Thank you

Quoting Junebaby18:

Don't force the food issue. Offer foods and its up to him to eat it. Make sure not to give him too much milk or juice as that can fill him up for the more nutritious foods. He is probably eating more than it seems. A lot of times toddlers can seem to survive on "air and the occasional chicken nugget". It a silly saying, but really very true. My dd just went through that and she's 20 months now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)