Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Money Question

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:14 PM
  • 2 Replies

New mama here, due in May. I am wondering what you spend on average on your baby a month? I am planning on breast feeding so I wont be buying formula. I am using disposable diapers. Trying to get an idea of how much money we need to budget in for baby. It would be awesome if you were able to kinda seperate it, this much for diapers, this much for that, etc.

Thanks

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kayleyrae90
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
We spend about 40 in diapers and wipes. Clothing and toys have almost all been gifted so far, so we haven't had to buy much of that. Also a few dollars for things like baby soap, medicines, etc.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
expectantmom81
by Erin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I am in the same boat too with not really having to buy much for clothing. The diapers really depends on the brand and how much baby goes. Some months I get away with less money spent on diapers. I personally like the luvs diapers and I get them at Walmart and I get the Walmart brand wipes.

Quoting kayleyrae90:

We spend about 40 in diapers and wipes. Clothing and toys have almost all been gifted so far, so we haven't had to buy much of that. Also a few dollars for things like baby soap, medicines, etc.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)