Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Woman at hospital to welcome GREAT- GREAT grandchild. AMAZING!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
  • 26 Replies
I just have to share this and I've posted it in all my groups because I just think its wonderful!!!

FIVE generations of women in one picture :-) how nice is that???

My grandma is a very spunky woman. We always say she's a feisty old broad. And she just turned 89.

She has 2 daughters, 4 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren, and 1 brand new great-great grandchild :-).

I can't imagine how awesome it would be to see my family grow like that :-)

They took a pic today of the 5 generations. My grandma, her daughter, her granddaughter, her great grand daughter, and now her great great granddaughter. 5 generations of women :-)

Anyone else had something like this in your family?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
expectantmom81
by Erin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Loralismommy224
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Unfortunately no, there's only 4 generations. My great-grandmother died 4 yrs ago, but if she were still alive, there'd be 5 generations in our family. She passed away 3 yrs before dd was born :(
abra
by Abra on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Aw!! That is sweet! My oldest son was able to meet his great-great grandfather before he passed away. :-) We have a photo of my son, my husband, my husbands father, and my husband's father's father all together. 4 generations!!! I also have a photo of my daughters with me, my mother in law and her mother all together. :-)

sissy852
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM
my mom is a great great grandma she is having another great great grand baby this year. Oh and i am only 27 that makes me feel old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM
No :-( my grandad got to meet his great grandson his only greatgrand baby though :-) .we are flying to the UK in two weeks we were hoping my grandad would hold on so my son could meet him again now he's old enough to remember. But the old fart had other plans and passed away March 2nd last Saturday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:02 AM
1 mom liked this

There's only two generations of women for my daughters to know (in my family)...my mom lives overseas and has no intentions of coming back, and her mom (my grandma) is dead so it's just my daughters and I. They DO know some of the men in my family (my grandpa and my dad).

I think that's so awesome to have 5 generations in one shot, though!

prettymommylove
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:27 AM

My daughter only met my great grandmother once and she was hooked up to machines we should have gotten a picture. We also had 5 generations for almost 7 months there. She passed last month. I now regret not taking that picture.

rmfanfgljf
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this
If my oldest has a daughter before my grandma dies then we will have 5 generations of women, if she can live 10-15 more years that would be awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup. My dds have a great great gramma. She's 87.
Ginnygurl97
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Please tell me you're the youngest lol. That's almost impossible to believe :-)

Quoting sissy852:

my mom is a great great grandma she is having another great great grand baby this year. Oh and i am only 27 that makes me feel old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)