Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you keep your baby comfortable and dry?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Pampers Swaddlers and asked them to try them on their loving babies. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about these diapers and then tell us how you keep your baby comfortable and dry.

Be sure to click here to get $10 off a case of diapers*. 
Enter Code: CAFEM10A

*Expires 7/31/13. New Diapers.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
MNmommy08

I have 3 kids but only one in diapers. I have 2 boys and 1 girl. She is a month and a half old and currently in a size 1 about to change to size 2. I love the wetness indicator on the swaddlers!! I was given a pack of regular pampers and it doesn't have that and I am constantly trying to change clean diapers. Very worth the money to get the swaddlers.

Betru2urself
I check my daughter often. She is 4 months Ans goes through a lot of diapers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tommyskitty

My baby girl just turned 4 months old and currently wears size 2 diapers. I love pampers swaddlers. I used them with my first child (who is now two!); the blue line really does help and makes it easier on my husband when he's the one watching the girls.

My 4 month old gets very chatty when she needs her daiper change and always has a big smile once a fresh one is on her.

We have tried other brands before, but pampers swaddlers are my favorite and we always end up going back to them. They just hold everything better, which certainly saves on how much laundry I end up doing! Lucky for us, our baby stays dry through the night. On the rare occasions where she does have a wet diaper when she wakes, the diaper does an excellent job of pulling the wetness away from her skin.

I would definitely recommend pampers swaddlers to anyone with a baby or one on the way. It certainly gets the job done!

jendigme
I've always used pampers swaddlers for both of my children, my 5 month old is currently in a size 2. She may need to move up to a size 3 here soon. I wish pampers still made a 2-3 size like they used to! The wetness indicator is one of my favorite things about the swaddlers :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TonyaH1985

We have been usuing Pampers Swaddlers with the wetness indicator since her birth in December and we couldn't be happier. When checking her all I have to do is look to see if the indicator is blue and change her. There is no fiddling round with her clothes while trying to look inside her diaper. We have not had leaks, redness, or rashes.

my2boyzmommy
We have a 2 year old working on getting out of diapers and an 8 month old. With ods I used a few different brands of diapers mostly gifts from my shower. After comparing, we liked swaddlers the best and have used only swaddlers on yds. The wetness indicator is great for new ebf moms who need to count all those wet diapers to make sure baby is getting enough to eat. I have converted three of my nieces to pampers for their newborns. Though pampers are a bit more expensive, I believe they are worth baby's comfort and my piece of mind. The kids need clean diapers about every 2-3 hours. Swaddlers fit great around the legs and the few blow outs we have had were because a bigger diaper was needed.
kandylette

I only use pampers swaddlers and i love them. they are soft, comfy, and great for keeping my baby dry. I always change Sienna as much as possible, defently right before bed time and right after she wakes up. Other then that every 1-2 hours i check her (im a SAHM so its easy), unless i smell something funny!! lol i also put a little A&D or desitin on her bump to keep the pee and things off her super sensitive skin. Pampers swaddlers really are great for keeping wet and mositure out!! =D

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Mitzi31

DD is almost 8 months. Not crawling yet but trying. She loves to stand up so I think she'll walk pretty fast cause she seems to like it. She's my only one so far but we're TTC now and looking forward to another lo. :-)

I prefer Pampers over other brands cause they are wider therefore I'd had less problems with leaking and they are easier to roll up and velcro shut when done and ready to throw away. I usually put a little bit of powder on her butt right before her night time diaper. I do check her often also to make sure she is dry but I REALLY like that the swaddlers has the wet indicator.

kryjen
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I have two kids, a five year old boy and my soon to be three month old girl.  She's still working on lifting her head in tummy time, but holds it up well otherwise.  She also sits up with support and bears weight on her legs.  She coos and is starting to roll over and sleep longer at night. She loves to do all of these things and smiles a lot.

I used the Pampers Swaddlers with my son until he outgrew them and then switched to the Baby Dry.  I was so sad when he didn't fit the swaddlers anymore, and I'm so excited to see they go into bigger sizes, now.   I remember them protecting him better than other diapers.

With my daughter, I've used swaddlers again, although my mother-in-law puts her in a different brand at her house.  Both seem to protect about the same at this point, but the other brand is bulkier.

I LOVE the wetness indicator.  I don't want to have to fuss with waking baby when she's not wet.  This is also great for when she's crying to help me know if that's one of the reasons.  I also used it early on for counting diapers.  Sometimes when you change baby and they've just gone a little you can't tell if they are wet, but with the indicator there was no questioning it.  It also helped me distinguish between dirty and wet together diapers.

I do sometimes end up going too long in between changes (like if we are running around and she is asleep, or during the night when I don't want to wake her) and can feel a bit of dampness through her clothes sometimes.  After the change, the clothes seem fine, though, so maybe it's just in my mind. Plus, if this happens the diaper gets rather bulky and swells against dd's skin.  She does tend to get a little red in the creases if this happens, too, so I try to avoid it.  I haven't had any blow outs, but remember some when I had ds.  I don't recall if it was this early, though, or even brand related.  I try to place the back higher, just in case, but this makes it harder to fit the front with me stretching the front tabs across her hips awkwardly.

I like the fit on her, it's not too tight or loose, although as I saidabove, I sometimes have a hard time balancing my desire to keep her backside high and fitting around her waist when nearing the end range of the size.  A bonus, though, is I can go up a size just before the range begins and they fit just fine.  This means less waste if diapers and money.  

I prefer the soft outer cover to those of other brands.  Also, the light baby fresh scent is nice.

I have had a couple of times where the tabs did not release well, which was frustrating, and I have considered other brands just for the cuteness factors they carry over these.

I definitely enjoy my swaddlers and suggest them to new moms/soon to be ones when asked and have used diapers.com for other products (not diapers, as I find them more expensive on the site) and enjoy their fast shipping.  And, as you can see, Samantha loves these diapers, too!

reneer1
My little guy is 7weeks and we are just getting ready to transfer from newborn to size 1. I keep him dry by powdering up at night and first thing in the morning and letting him air dry when changing. The air dry is his favorite part so far.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN