Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you keep your baby comfortable and dry?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Pampers Swaddlers and asked them to try them on their loving babies. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about these diapers and then tell us how you keep your baby comfortable and dry.

Be sure to click here to get $10 off a case of diapers*. 
Enter Code: CAFEM10A

*Expires 7/31/13. New Diapers.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (21-30):
JessicaEOH
My 3 month old hates to be wet or dirty, so we go through LOTS of diapers! As soon as 'the face' fades, it's time for a change! No problems there, though, she enjoys diaper changes! Lol!
Pampers swaddlers seem to hold more so I don't have to worry about waking up and changing her bedding :)
They're also much more cloth-like, so I don't feel like I'm putting cardboard on her!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
demure7242
I'm a new mom with one baby who is nearly three months old and just switched over to size two diapers. The pampers swaddlers with the color changing wetness indicator have been great. I also like the way they puff up making it easier to tell when baby needs a change. He is very active, rolling over onto his back mostly during tummy time. He holds his head up really well though and loves playing on his back on his playmat. His legs are really strong and he uses them as much as his arms so that can make it difficult for his diapers not to leak when he goes to the bathroom but pampers have worked best for his skinny legs.

The overall fit is snug without being too tight and I like how the tabs seem to have extra length to them to accommodate him as he grows. I've used pampers since he was born and prefer the swaddlers especially for his new daddy who seems to need the wetness indicator. I've never had a problem with the swaddlers overnight. They always seem to keep him nice and dry and comfortable. I've used diapers.com once prior to this and really liked it. I'm sure I will buy from there again.
A.J.s_mommy
I check Gabby often. I usually use LUVS for her. I like how they smell...odd I know. I'm looking forward to trying the pampers for her!
frecklesthehen

Im "trying" them for my almost 3 month old baby. I used them always with my oldest, and loved them. somehow switched to huggies with my second, and now bounce around with my third. I do not go by the yellow strip. Its always blue/green and it means nothing to me! I havent got my diapers in the mail yet, just wanted to chime in while i had a free minute.

damselle

I change my 4 month old often.  I don't like to let her sit in a wet diaper.  Swaddlers make that easy because of the color changing line.  The longest she ever goes without a diaper change is overnight and I am always pleased with Swaddlers' performance. They are extremely absorbent.  I usually use petroleum jelly to keep her skin protected from moisture at the same time.

This brand of diaper seems as if it would be very comfortable for a baby to wear.  It has a soft exterior instead of the more papery ones.  They also seem to fit better than other brands.  They have a lot of room to grow and move and they are not bulky.  

AshandAvasmom
I have a7 Month old and to make sure he stays dry and comfy I change him often.
Heatherkelly

My daughter's name is Hailey, she is 8 1/2 months old. I also have a 5 1/2 year old son and a 3 1/2 year old daughter. Hailey is rolling all over the floor, lifting her head and body up, jumping, eating baby food, and some adult food too!

I think that the color-changing wetness indicator feature is some of the pampers swaddlers is a great idea!

I am not sure how these diapers fare when it comes to leaks and blowouts, but we'll soon find out!

I used pampers swaddlers on my first daughter in the hospital and we had a bad experience with them. So we haven't used them since. But Hailey's bottom and skin is different then Chloe's.

My husband likes to purchase baby products, diapers and wipes, from Sam's club instead of purchasing them online.

KJC119

Hi! My name is Kiera and I'm a first time mom.  My son is 5 1/2 months old.  During my baby showers we received various diaper brands which was great.  I was able to test out which worked best without losing $$!  Pampers Swaddlers was and still is PERFECT!  They fit great, they don't cause my son to get diaper rash and we very rarely have any blowouts.  I love the wetness indicator line, especially during the first few weeks of being a new mom!  My son sleeps 8 hours a night and Pampers Swaddlers hold up pretty well - no complaints!  

Mrs.Weber

This is Bentley. He is my sweet 4 month old little guy. He has one older sister who loves him very much! 

Bentley LOVES to babble. His favorite thing is hearing someone make the same sound that he did. He has the cutest gummy grin and is sharing his sweet smile all the time. Bentley is a slobber-monster. He constantly has something in his mouth and is dripping with drool. :) Bentley is a big fan of tummy time. He holds his head up like a champ and wiggles around. He will sometimes roll over if there is something he really wants to get to. Otherwise he is content on his belly.

We have been using Pampers Swaddlers on Bentley. I have been very impressed with Pampers. They have a color-changing wetness indicator that elimates the guesswork of knowing when your little one is wet. I enjoy this feature a lot. It is a much better alternative to sniffing or squishing a diaper to check if a change is needed.

While using Pampers Swaddler Bentley has only had one leak. This is a huge difference than the old brand I was using. The other brand was cheaper but he blew out nearly everytime he needed a change. Pampers gives me the peace of mind knowing that whatever happens in his diaper, stays in his diaper.

Pampers keep my little guy dry throughout the night. He sleeps anywhere from 4-7 hours during the night and I have only had one leak using Pampers.

Pampers Swaddlers allow Bentley a free range of motion. He can wiggle and squirm without any discomfort or irritation from the diaper. He can move all he wants to in his Pampers.

I have used Pampers Swaddlers before and I have allows been happy with them. I would recommend them to anyone who is expecting or is looking to switch diaper brands. Pampers are dependable and comfortable for baby.

I would consider using diapers.com for my future baby item purchases. I really enjoyed the convenience of having diapers delivered to my front door.

Overall my experience using Pampers Swaddlers is positive. I will definitely purchase Pampers Swaddlers in the future. Not only for myself but for others as well so they can enjoy them as much as I have!
courtneycra
i have 2 in diapers , an almost 2 yr old and my 6 week old , i never used pampers before my new baby this much, i've grown to love them, the wetness indicator helps so much at night tonot disturb my sleeping baby, it holds wetness in so much better than any other brand, i hate when i have to ckean a blow out so to soend a few extra dollars on a beter brand (pampers swaddlers) is totaly worth it

We let her air dry before putting the diaper back on!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN