Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you keep your baby comfortable and dry?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Pampers Swaddlers and asked them to try them on their loving babies. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about these diapers and then tell us how you keep your baby comfortable and dry.

Be sure to click here to get $10 off a case of diapers*. 
Enter Code: CAFEM10A

*Expires 7/31/13. New Diapers.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
kellysparkles
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

My DD is 11 weeks old and she's already so active!  She scoots across the floor during tummy time!  Because of her scooting you can imagine leaks happen, right?  Not with Pampers!  I change her at least every three hours (about 10-15 minutes after her feedings) and as necessary.  

The longest I've gone without changing DD is seven hours and it's only because she slept the whole night and you can bet I took advantage of that seven hours!  Her Pampers soaked up everything and we woke up to a happy mom because she slept (finally!) and because there were no leaks!!  I know she's still young, but we haven't even had a #2 blowout yet (which I'm really hoping Pampers will keep us covered on that, too lol).

I attached a picture of the diapers that I received and a picture of the diapers side by side (wet vs. dry);  I love the color indicator, too!  I think it works better for my husband, though, because I'm beginning to think he'd just change her diaper every time she fusses because he doesn't actually want to check lol. 

The only negative thing I have to say about these diapers is: when I open the package there's a strong smell, almost chemical-y.  I keep all of the diapers (a package at a time) in a cloth bin on the changing table so they air out and the smell does start to go away, but it's awfully strong at first and I can't quite pinpoint what it is.  Anybody else experience that?

Rembrandt2186

I have two in diapers- my 2.5 year old DD, and my 8 month old DS. Both kids are very active. My 2.5 DD runs and jumps and slides and swings, does somersaults, etc and her diapers don't leak. My 8 month old is scooting, bouncing, sitting, etc... and he is also dry. I think the wetness indicator is helpful for new Moms. The diapers fit really well for the weight indicators on the package. I am a SAHM, so it is easy to check diapers. I always change them in the morning and after naps and before bed. I love the Pampers because my DD doesn't have a bad reaction to them, and they keep DS dry for a long time! They don't leak as much as other brands do, and they only leak when DD or DS sleeps in a funny position! :) 

I have bought products from Diapers.com on one occasion, I liked their service, so yes I would use it again! 

mrsrobin
WeUseClothAndChangeOften.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

We love swaddlers and the pee strip!  Milo is almost 4 months (on the 30th).  He is holding his head up really well, kicking, cooing, laughing, smiling, and working on rolling over.  (:  The swaddlers hold up the major blow outs we have with breastfeeding and only pooping about once/week.  We keep him changed and fed.  If all else fails...we have lots of play time to make him happy.  We find swaddlers fit him best and love them best.  We always recommended them to friends and we order most of our diapers from diapers.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

mybaby77

Hello all,  my dd is 7.5mths and she's been using the swaddlers since she's been home from the hospital, and they are wonderful. For a short time I used a different kind and she developed a rash!  I immediately went back to the swaddlers, I highly recommend this pampers!  The extra bonus is the changing color strip when baby is wet! 

me-n-mygirls

I have 3 in diapers!!

the boys wear the same size.  we go through them alot faster but not having 3 sizes are better.  for a little while we did have 3 sizes...UGH!!

I check them often and try to let them air out dialy for a little while---while avoiding getting peed on.  My 3 year old will tell me "Taylor pooped!"  she is my youngest at 3 mths.  It suprises me how often he is on.  There agian she farts and he gets a diaper and baby wipes and lets me know.  He knows what it feels like to have a dry butt!

I can't wait to get my samples!!   Sure will help with the bill this month :)

Not to mention I like them....

kcangel63
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
My 19 month old is a very heavy wetter. We've been cloth diapering. Unfortunately it's not working for us at night. We've put 2 microfiber inserts and a large hemp or cotton insert. He's leaking through the diaper by morning. I'm looking forward to see if the Swaddlers work all night.
KatieBellsMom

This is my 3rd baby, & my 3 use of Pampers Swaddlers. We make sure that she's checked often & use a little powder before she goes to bed at night :).

oh & the color change line is awesome!!!!!!!!

shjchica
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

My DD just "graduated" to size 1 swaddlers within the last 2 weeks, she was using the NB's previously. I LOVE these diapers....much better then Huggies. I check her often, especially with the wetness indicator. I normally change her right before I feed her and shortly after I feed her. I also let her lay bare skinned for a bit (with her new diaper under her) after I take off her soiled diaper and clean her up so her skin can breathe.

TDausman
My dd is almost two months. She is starting to hold her head up during tummy time and cries when she has a wet diaper. We use disposables at night since they do a good job sucking up the moisture! I loved the wetness indicators when she was tiny because they pee such a small amount the diaper doesn't really get squishy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)