Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you keep your baby comfortable and dry?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Pampers Swaddlers and asked them to try them on their loving babies. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about these diapers and then tell us how you keep your baby comfortable and dry.

Be sure to click here to get $10 off a case of diapers*. 
Enter Code: CAFEM10A

*Expires 7/31/13. New Diapers.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (311-320):
SRB212

I change her often.  Renee will scream or get cranky if there is so much as a drop of pee in her diaper!

KLamonica1

I was chosen to review pampers. I had to wait for size 3. My daughter is 4 mo and 16 1/2 lbs. 

I really like the stretchiness of the tabs. I wish they were wider for better support. 

I enjoy the powder fresh scent. I like how thin they are. 

I really wish that the absorbent layer was built into the outside layer. It bunches a lot between her thighs. It ends up all wadded up. Also the absorbent layer stops and doesn't continue up the back side. Not good for my daughter during naps. 

Mkittysamom
1 mom liked this

I am a SAHM of 2 boys, we live in the frozen tundra but it is getting more like spring around here!  My 7 month old Jace, gets up once through the night but will pass out by 7.  My 3 year old...refuses to sleep! We've had lots of trials and tribulations there!!  Jace is standing up while hanging on and crawling everywhere!  My boys love to chase each other it is soooo fun to watch them.   Jace is the happiest baby, happier than my first!  I love the swaddlers for Jace, they are much more comfortable, I noticed other brands cause rashes because of the rough tabs or they are too tight/loose.  He in most comfy in size 3! Love the indicator, it's nice to know before the diaper swells!  Or explodes in some of our cases with my 3 year old lol!  Jace likes a lot of liquid but he is eating stage 2 foods!  We went through the size 2 and 3 about 1 week ago!  Thanks!  Glad I finally found a diaper I like!

MomtoFM2
I just change him as soon as I realize that he is wet or poopy. I love the softness of these diapers and the wetness indicator.
sunfire79
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

My son is 9 months and I have a daughter who is 7.  My son is crawling, pulling up, standing on his own, and he just started cruising.  I love the color changing indicator on the front of his diaper!  I think it is a great feature!  As far as staying dry overnight, they havent done as well.  I have to put him in a  size bigger than what he is currently in, so that would be a size 4 if I want the diaper to last the whole night.  Other than that, I love my Pampers!

sorcha1945

I have been using Pampers Swaddlers since day one.  That was the brand I preferred with my son 5+ years ago (although due to cost we would sometimes use generic), so even before my baby got here this time I was stocking up on Pampers Swaddlers.   I didn't even know about the blue indicator line until we were in the hospital.  I think that is the neatest thing!  Makes it really easy to tell if the diaper is wet.  I LOVE it!   I have tried a couple other brands since my DD who is almost 8 months old as we received some diapers as presents and I still prefer pampers swaddlers as the fit her perfectly and have never had any leakage whereas the other brands were stiffer and we did have an accident or two.

chrissydan
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Hello I'm Christy I have a 6.5 month old named Sophia she is my first born in sept. She is 18 inches and weighs 18 pounds. Right now she is in the learning to crawl phase which right now she gets upset with her lack of progress lol. She also enjoys story time, watching mickey mouse clubhouse, and playing with toys.

My first thought when i opend and pulled out these diapers was oh my how soft they are compared to the diapers i normally use. I love the fact they have the wetness indicator sure made diaper changes easier without having the guessing game of is she wet or not  Pampers for me did not contain blowouts very well either it came up the back or out the legs, also I could not use these for night time due to the fact Sophie sleeps 8-10 hours a night and the diaper would not hold up it became very fustrating to find wet sheets and pj's. the fit for these diapers was perfect I could tell it was easy for sophie to move around in them

This was my first time useing Pampers swaddlers I would recommend them to people because they may work for them but just not for me if they were more leak prof and held up better overnight I would most def buy them.  I do also use diapers.com on a reg basis.

torie81
I have a 8m old, almost 20lbs. I love these diapers! Pampers are my favorite.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LS1030

I have one child. His name is Trent and he is almost 10 months old! Right now, he is a crawling machine! He has been army-crawling for a couple of months, but has started full-on crawling just the other day. He easily rolls around, reaches for things he wants, pulls up on furniture/people/animals, and walks with assistance...either us holding his hand, him moving alongside furniture or with his walker.

I think the color-changing wetness indicator on Pampers Swaddlers is FANTASTIC! We used Pampers when Trent was a newborn and it was so helpful for us as new parents to tell that he needed to be changed (like every 10 minutes it seemed!). As new parents, we weren't sure just how long or short we could go before changing him and the indicator helped us learn.

Luckily, we have not had any blowouts recently, but there have not been any leaks either. Pampers worked great at keeping him dry overnight, especially because we could use the wetness indicator to tell if he needed to be changed.

These diapers weren't tight and were a good fit, allowing him to roam around, crawl, walk and get into everything he's not supposed to with ease! The material is really soft, so I imagine that it is not only protective, but also comfortable for him too. He is currently in a size 4 in another brand, but a size 3 in the Swaddlers, so we can get more in each package for a size 3 with Swaddlers. We would definitely recommend them to friends.

It was extremely convenient to have diapers shipped right to our door! We would definitely order baby products from Diapers.com in the future! 

Brookehebe86
My son is 5 months old and I love pampers swaddlers for him! I can always tell with a quick look at the indicator line if he is wet! More importantly the men can tell when my sons diaper is wet. And when has has a blowout, I never have to worry about anything getting out of the diaper. Everything stays put. I have never had a problem with these diapers leaking! They are awesome.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)