Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you keep your baby comfortable and dry?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Pampers Swaddlers and asked them to try them on their loving babies. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about these diapers and then tell us how you keep your baby comfortable and dry.

Be sure to click here to get $10 off a case of diapers*. 
Enter Code: CAFEM10A

*Expires 7/31/13. New Diapers.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (331-340):
Heatherkelly
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I check my daughter before bed, in the middle of the night, morning, and a few times during the day. She actually let's me know during the day when she needs to be changed.

MamaScho88
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Looks like this post isn't for me :) I cloth diaper my son, he stays dry because I change him every 2-3 hours, sometimes less since he is almost 2 and doesn't pee so often, he stays comfortable because his cloth is very soft :)

kandylette
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM

hey ladies, we got our size 3 diapers in the mail and tried them right away! Personally we loved them..."the smell" that some moms are talking about didnt bother me at all, infact, i didnt really "smell" anything....same ole pampers smell to me...maybe a little more but not much. Secondly i love how soft they are, and stretchy! my daughter has big chunky thighs and a lot of diapers leave red marks on her, NOT these!! yah!! Thirdly the design and the yellow strip that turns blue is my fav. i LOVE it!! i love being able to not only feel her diaper but see that its wet as well using the yellow/blue strip indicator. Lastly, i feel that they hold a lot of the mess very well...we had no leaks, or issues of any kind when using the pampers swaddlers!! I/We are VERY Pleased with the product!! WAY TO GO PAMPERS!! =D now below are a few pictures of my princess trying out her pampers swadders size 3!!

They're comfy to sit around in, and they move with her!!

she loves standing in them and they're still moving with her as she moves!!

laying down is really easy in these pampers swaddlers and they fight her chunky thighs while looking great with her pink and black purse!! =D

best of all we love Sesame Street and the yellow/blue wet indicator strip is amazing!! THANKS PAMPERS FOR PICKING US!! WE LOVE THEM!! XOXO <3

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
abra
by Abra on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I used pampers with  my daughters, but huggies work better for my sons. 

stargaze281
by Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I prefer Huggies. Pampers works well but the scent is overwhelming even though it smells nice. I don't want my child constantly breathing the scent.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 10:50 PM
My daughter is almost out of diapers but I ask her often does she need to go potty and check her often.
pittymama
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:36 PM

i used pampers swaddlers when she was first born and they are by far my favorite disposables. if it wasn't for the terrible rashes they gave her, she'd probably still be in em!

Kreeman
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Pampers Swaddlers all the way!!!

secondboy2012
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM
We use Honest.com. I love them, chlorine free and made from plant based material.
lunabella79
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I love her!!

Quoting kandylette:

hey ladies, we got our size 3 diapers in the mail and tried them right away! Personally we loved them..."the smell" that some moms are talking about didnt bother me at all, infact, i didnt really "smell" anything....same ole pampers smell to me...maybe a little more but not much. Secondly i love how soft they are, and stretchy! my daughter has big chunky thighs and a lot of diapers leave red marks on her, NOT these!! yah!! Thirdly the design and the yellow strip that turns blue is my fav. i LOVE it!! i love being able to not only feel her diaper but see that its wet as well using the yellow/blue strip indicator. Lastly, i feel that they hold a lot of the mess very well...we had no leaks, or issues of any kind when using the pampers swaddlers!! I/We are VERY Pleased with the product!! WAY TO GO PAMPERS!! =D now below are a few pictures of my princess trying out her pampers swadders size 3!!

They're comfy to sit around in, and they move with her!!

she loves standing in them and they're still moving with her as she moves!!

laying down is really easy in these pampers swaddlers and they fight her chunky thighs while looking great with her pink and black purse!! =D

best of all we love Sesame Street and the yellow/blue wet indicator strip is amazing!! THANKS PAMPERS FOR PICKING US!! WE LOVE THEM!! XOXO <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)