Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you keep your baby comfortable and dry?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Pampers Swaddlers and asked them to try them on their loving babies. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about these diapers and then tell us how you keep your baby comfortable and dry.

Be sure to click here to get $10 off a case of diapers*. 
Enter Code: CAFEM10A

*Expires 7/31/13. New Diapers.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (341-350):
kandylette
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:54 PM
2 moms liked this

thanks mama!! i love ur little man too! <3 they are amazing kids!! <3 xoxo

Quoting lunabella79:

I love her!!

Quoting kandylette:

hey ladies, we got our size 3 diapers in the mail and tried them right away! Personally we loved them..."the smell" that some moms are talking about didnt bother me at all, infact, i didnt really "smell" anything....same ole pampers smell to me...maybe a little more but not much. Secondly i love how soft they are, and stretchy! my daughter has big chunky thighs and a lot of diapers leave red marks on her, NOT these!! yah!! Thirdly the design and the yellow strip that turns blue is my fav. i LOVE it!! i love being able to not only feel her diaper but see that its wet as well using the yellow/blue strip indicator. Lastly, i feel that they hold a lot of the mess very well...we had no leaks, or issues of any kind when using the pampers swaddlers!! I/We are VERY Pleased with the product!! WAY TO GO PAMPERS!! =D now below are a few pictures of my princess trying out her pampers swadders size 3!!

They're comfy to sit around in, and they move with her!!

she loves standing in them and they're still moving with her as she moves!!

laying down is really easy in these pampers swaddlers and they fight her chunky thighs while looking great with her pink and black purse!! =D

best of all we love Sesame Street and the yellow/blue wet indicator strip is amazing!! THANKS PAMPERS FOR PICKING US!! WE LOVE THEM!! XOXO <3

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
zyonmommie
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:03 PM

i would swaddle my baby boy 

99silver
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:08 PM
I have always used huggies and will never use anything else :-) although forced to have a second choice it would be pampers :-)
me-n-mygirls
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of the diapers!!!    but I am disappointed in them.  

I always have.  I used pampers with my others as well---all our newborns always had pampers.   I have 5 kids. 

We used them for her while she was a newborn size and no problems everything was great.  but with these she has leaked out a few times  :(  and the diaper is not that wet either!!   it was like the inside didn't soak it all up and the liquid still left just rolled out of the back and sides.   I was and still am surprised......      I have been out all day or too long without a diaper change and it got too full and leaked but this was not the case.  maybe she peed that much at once..   but multiple times.

she has had 2 explosions with poop---which has happened with our other brand (generic) as well but not as often---where it went EVERYWHERE but quite a few got to the edge and could of easily made a nasty mess.  I was a lil paranoid cause of the leak still (still am).

What worried me was she started to break out after a few days.  I used pampers during the day and our regular brand at night after the first day she leaked I did not want to have that happen overnight. I felt lucky it didn't happen the first night. She sleeps from around 8pm til 5pm for some milk then back to bed til around 7/8am when the rest of the kiddos wake up.

anyway

she broke out with a lil rash on her vagina area not the butt part.  I have had my other kids break out because of diapers but their entire bottom broke out not just part of it.  So it was a lil weird and not cool.  My husband suggested only using a few of them a day instead of completely until they are gone so that's what we have been doing and it hasn't gotten worse. 

while to get them but we did..lil It took us a

RitzCrackerz
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Since my daughter was born she uses either pampers (any of them) or Costco brand. Only those ones though, I feel as though the other ones suck! Also I tried moms to moms and she broke out that sucked. As for keeping her comfortable and dry...I change her A LOT during the day and night. Yes that means we go through more diapers but guess what she doesn't have rashes.

Any ways I like the wetness indicator because my husband doesn't understand just because the baby isn't crying doesn't mean she doesn't have to be changed. You should always check the baby crying or not if you don't well that is how rash's get into the picture. 

whatIknownow
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

This is the worst product I have ever used. They are overpriced, they leak, and they are often damaged before I even use them. Google this product and you will see all the horrible reviews. Save yourself the trouble and just buy Huggies or even the store brand.

Moof4boys
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:50 PM
I use baby beehinds they are mcn but they are awesome soak away the wetness
JenB1983
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Buy using cloth diapers with fleece liners. No chemical wraps for my baby's bum.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Not with pampers that's for sure over priced crappy diapers. Gave both my kids horrible diaper rash. Luvs are better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lonatart
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:40 PM

3 kids, LOTS of diapers... Back with my first, they only made swaddlers in sizes up to 2 and he was a big baby so he grew out of them fast.  With my next 2 I always started on swaddlers, and was so excited that they came in bigger sizes.  Like idiotically happy in the store when I saw them.  Anyone watching must have thought I was a bit batty, but I was so seriously in love with these diapers.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN