Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you keep your baby comfortable and dry?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Pampers Swaddlers and asked them to try them on their loving babies. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about these diapers and then tell us how you keep your baby comfortable and dry.

Be sure to click here to get $10 off a case of diapers*. 
Enter Code: CAFEM10A

*Expires 7/31/13. New Diapers.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (351-360):
cowgirlsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:07 PM
We used fluffy soft cloth diapers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MzShorty787
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:06 AM
I used swaddlers after my son was born for a good while. I loved them esp cause they had the little line on them that changed colors when they were wet :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mkittysamom
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:17 PM

That was really cute movie! I'm sad now I didn't post my movie because I couldn't get the sound to work!! 

Maggie.ames
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I used disposable on my first child...the second one got cloth diapers. I loved cloth diapers! They were so easy, just rinse in toilet and throw in Clorox in the diaper pail. When I'd wash them, I knew they were clean and soft. Disposables STUNK up the trash and until the garbage man came there was nothing I could do about it. It was really bad in the summer months. Anyone else use cloth diapers?

MamaBear2cubs
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Sweet babies! Love the video

DBone_Holmes
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

OH MY GOSH! I wish my boys were that young again! :D So ADORABLE!!! 

Quoting Mkittysamom:

I am a SAHM of 2 boys, we live in the frozen tundra but it is getting more like spring around here!  My 7 month old Jace, gets up once through the night but will pass out by 7.  My 3 year old...refuses to sleep! We've had lots of trials and tribulations there!!  Jace is standing up while hanging on and crawling everywhere!  My boys love to chase each other it is soooo fun to watch them.   Jace is the happiest baby, happier than my first!  I love the swaddlers for Jace, they are much more comfortable, I noticed other brands cause rashes because of the rough tabs or they are too tight/loose.  He in most comfy in size 3! Love the indicator, it's nice to know before the diaper swells!  Or explodes in some of our cases with my 3 year old lol!  Jace likes a lot of liquid but he is eating stage 2 foods!  We went through the size 2 and 3 about 1 week ago!  Thanks!  Glad I finally found a diaper I like!

Cinnamon_Lilly
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I am actively potty-training, so my daughter is starting to let me know when she needs to go. I also ask her about whether she is comfortable, check her diapers area often, rinse her diaper area several times a day. I apply diaper rush cream when necessary and let her spend some time diaper-free. This works for us.

kelligirls2
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:32 PM

After reading the ingredients label, I'm not so sure everything is safe about it. (Tide Free)  Some irritants are listed.  My Melaleuca company has tested and proven theirs is safe for clothes (won't shred the material, the proof is less lint in my lint screen.) safer for the environment by not using phosphates, and is PATENTED 6X concentrated!...hint, cost less over grocery store brands.   HHMMM, I'll stick with mine.  I already get a discount on the price anytime I need to order it by being a preferred customer. 

my email is workwithkellis@gmail.com if you are curious and want to ask me questions

JenB1983
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
By changing baby frequently and not feeling the need to look for diapers that advertise being able to last for 12 hours.

Cloth rocks!
tastelikeyum
by on May. 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Pampers is the only brand that I trust. I tried many others but they broke my kids out. I have a new box waiting for my little one coming next week!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)