Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you keep your baby comfortable and dry?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Pampers Swaddlers and asked them to try them on their loving babies. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about these diapers and then tell us how you keep your baby comfortable and dry.

Be sure to click here to get $10 off a case of diapers*. 
Enter Code: CAFEM10A

*Expires 7/31/13. New Diapers.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (41-50):
llsnuggles
My dd is three months old and sleeping through the night now. I love that even when she sleeps 8-10 hrs and her diaper is soaked in the morning, it doesn't leak.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ARPsMom
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I have a 6 months old son who is getting ready to be on the move. I am excited to try the swaddlers. I used them on my oldest but that was 5 years ago. We are constantly checking diapers to see if they are wet so I'm interested in using the wetness indicator.
Lukesmommy25

At night I like to put a size bigger on to keep him dry.

wachala216

check her often

tlbmrf
I have a 3 and a half month old daughter just going into size 2 diapers. We check her diaper offten and to keep her clean we wash her daily and use lotion and powder on her skin. We've used pampers swaddlers in the past and loved them they are what is used in the hospitals here where I live. As a new mom I love the wetness indicator as it is easy to tell if she's wet or not.
Victoriaoh

My daughter Amaya is 3 months old. She is my first and only child at this time.

Amaya is really starting to become active. She lifts her head during tummy time. She enjoys sitting while supported. On occasion she rolls from her belly to her back. Her legs are constantly in motion, she loves kicking.

I absolutely love the color-changing wetness indicator in Pampers Swaddlers diapers. As a first time mom I have found it very helpful. It makes knowing when to change her a cinch.

I haven't experienced leak problems with any diapers. As for blowouts, Pampers Swaddlers have been really good about catching everything. I would say they are better than most other diapers in preventing blowouts.

Pampers Swaddlers have done a wonderful job of keeping my baby dry overnight.

They also allow for easy mobility.

My daughter is petite and Pampers Swaddlers fit her great.

I was first introduced to Pampers Swaddlers at the hospital after my daughter was born. I loved them and they are one of the brands we buy most often. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

I would be willing to look into buying baby products from Diapers.com in the future. I haven't really used the site before. But, would like to check it out and possibly order from it.

navywifey2006

With her being #4, I've got it down. I change every couple hours unless she poops in between. She is our only girl after 3 boys, and I have found that when we aren't using cloth (thank you, stupid yeast rash) I choose Pampers. I feel like they work better for my girl than anything else.

ETA- We got our Swaddlers in the mail, after using them I realized that I personally am not a fan of Swaddlers. I prefer the Baby Dry better. I don't like how they feel damp on the outside even when she's barely peed. If I wanted to deal with being damp on the outsid I would use fitted cloth diapers. I did like the stretchiness of them and the fit.

HisB0107
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

My DS is 4 months. He was pretty small at birth and had troubles growing in the womb, but since then he's more than doubled his birth weight. He's growing so fast, I can't seem to keep up with him, lol. He's currently in size 2 diapers, but I feel as though sometime over the next week, he may end up going to a size 3. To help keep him dry (especially overnight), I usually load him with baby powder. He has quite a few little rolls in his diaper area, and I'm always afraid he'll get a yeast infeciton or irritated skin because of these rolls not getting enough air. During the day, it's easy, just change him often.

isaiahsmomSATX
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I am a mom to 3 boys and one girl (ages 11,7,3, and 6 months). I have used Pampers in the past with my 11 year old but have not tried them out on our other kids. Eli is 6 months old and will let us know when he is wet. He cries and gets fussy. I use cloth but have a box of store brand diapers for when he stays with my mom. I look forward to trying Pampers out.

***(April 1 ETA)Our Experience!*** 

We got our diapers in, in a size 3. So Eli spent the weekend in disposibles. Eli is a chunky baby and is just about 20 lbs. He has recently started to crawl (backwards) and moves a lot even in his sleep, I was excited to see that the Pampers diapers had a great fit and didnt bunch up or stretch out around his legs. When I opened this package I saw the color changing strip which I didnt know was on the size 3 diapers. Although neat, I not too impressed with the color changing strip feature as I can feel when my son's diaper needs to be changed; he is a heavy wetter. I do think if he were younger (0-3 months) this feature would be great because I can remember having to feel inside the diaper to see if they were wet since they would not fill a diaper ( I would usually check them every hour or so). The indicator makes it easy to tell when baby is wet, which I know as a new mom seems very helpful so you arent wasting diapers. The diapers were also very soft on the outside and didnt feel like paper or make crinkle noises. I know with other brands I've used in the past this was a problem. When I use my cloth diapers I do not have many blowouts but with our current disposibles we have to change him immidiately or we will have a huge mess to clean up. The Pampers diapers were awesome with leaks and I have not had any blowouts. Im really surprised at how well these diapers keep everything in! I also liked that I could buy them online from Diapers.com and get them delievered to my front door. 

There were a few things that I didnt like about the diapers. One was that they seemed to have a heavy scent, which didnt bother my baby but my second child had very sensitive skin so this would have definitly been an issue. I also noticed how the diaper would stick to my babies bottom when he pooed or was wet. While taking the diaper off, it sounded and felt as if I was peeling if off of him. Once again it didnt bother Eli but I dont think you should feel like you are peeling a sticker off of your baby. 

Overall, Pampers were a great fit on my baby. He was able to move around and I didnt have to worry about his diaper becoming stretched out. Although there were a couple things I didnt like about them, in the end, I would use Pampers diapers again with Eli again. I would also reccommend them to all my disposible using mommy friend and family. 

meg0620
My 9 month old baby doesn't let me know when he is wet so I need to check him often. I typically change him everytime he wakes up and before he eats.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)