Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is standing on his own!

Posted by   + Show Post

Liam started standing up today! He is so proud of himself! He is growing up wayyyy to fast for me!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mommy2BeAmy
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Wow good luck in his studies!

Quoting abra:

Haha! Dh was a teacher and now he is a med student.

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

& omg u read a lot lol

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Awww!
abra
by Abra on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Wow good luck in his studies!

Thanks! 
Quoting abra:

Haha! Dh was a teacher and now he is a med student.

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

& omg u read a lot lol

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

twiztidmommy84
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Cute my boy started standing too he's 7 months yay for the babies
chelsone
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

My little man started standing up in his crib the same week he learned to sit up. Now hes pulling up on EVERYTHING! The crib (even though the mattress has been lowered), the baby gate, the couch, laundry baskets, etc. He will be 7 months tomorrow. His name is Liam too. :)
MommyRJ
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Awhh
jessicaaris
by Jessica on Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:12 AM

He's so cute!

StellarCaterp
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:32 AM

What a great photo!  I run an online guide for parents about how babies learn skilled movement.  I teach parents that it is important not to rush the child to stand and not to put them in standing.  I explain to parents that they are not ready to be on their feet until at least about 9 months.  Your baby is standing just beautifully! His feet are well positioned under his hips, his spine is aligned very well, and the table is just the right height for him to use.  He will learn to cruise easily with this table.  Congratulations!  You might enjoy reading some of my articles on cruising:

http://stellarcaterpillar.com/category/baby-motor-skill-development-cruising/

bubbbaNbabygirl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:40 AM

super cute!

abra
by Abra on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Thanks! He is my fourth, so I have been "trained" not to push them into hitting milestones until they are ready. Each one of my babies have discovered at their own pace and are developing into normal and healthy children. Liam is my last baby (i physically cant get pregnant anymore due to the side effects of having hyperemesis gravidarum four times in 7 years) so if anything, his progress is bittersweet for me. ;-) thanks for your encouragement! I'll check out the link! Cheers!

Quoting StellarCaterp:

What a great photo!  I run an online guide for parents about how babies learn skilled movement.  I teach parents that it is important not to rush the child to stand and not to put them in standing.  I explain to parents that they are not ready to be on their feet until at least about 9 months.  Your baby is standing just beautifully! His feet are well positioned under his hips, his spine is aligned very well, and the table is just the right height for him to use.  He will learn to cruise easily with this table.  Congratulations!  You might enjoy reading some of my articles on cruising:

http://stellarcaterpillar.com/category/baby-motor-skill-development-cruising/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)