Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

what age did your LO?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 16 Replies

did anyones LO skip crawling? DD is very set she wants help standing up has took 3 supported steps but refuses to try to crawl. she rolls around from back to belly, belly to back when she wants to be "mobile" or fuses until i help her stand. what age did your LO start to "try" to walk or crawl? for those who skipped, when did it start?

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM
My oldest didn't crawl until 9 months and didn't walk until 16 months.

My second army crawled at 8 months, crawled at 12 months, and walked at 2 years 5 months.

My third army crawled at 6 months, crawled at 8 months, and he is 18 months and knee walks but he's getting close to walking on his feet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM

My son crawled at 5 months and started pulling up and cruising along furniture at 7 months. He tooks his first steps at 9 months.

polkaspots
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM
My sister did that. Started walking and running at 13 months and didn't crawl until 14 months. She had to wear arch supports in her shoes for a few years because her feet were flat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Mason was an early crawler and walker, he did everything early.

Raeann11
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:54 PM

My oldest was 6 months when crawling and 11 months when walking. My second was 7 months when crawling and 14 months she started to walk and my third was 8 months for crawling and 12 months for walking.

Retrokitty
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:56 PM
DS started crawling at 5 months as soon as he started crawling he could pull up on furniture. He started taking unassisted steps at 9 months and is now fully walking at 11 months
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hi_Rae
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:57 PM
My ds cruised before he crawled, now he does this funny half crawl half walk thing. He's 11 months old but hes done it since he was about 9 months
Brooked18
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Ds cruised before he crawled too! He started crawling around 7 1/2 months he took his first unassisted steps a week and a half ago, he just turned 9 months on Friday
abra
by Abra on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:14 PM

My oldest was around  1 year old before she started really crawling (she army crawls and scooted by 9 months). The others started crawling closer to 8 months. :-) But every kid learns at their own pace. It's nothing to worry about. 

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

blapier
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Dd was 8 months when she started crawling and 9 months when she started walking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)