Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pack n' Play.. do or don't?

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:00 AM
  • 59 Replies

Did any of you mommy's ever buy a Pack n' Play as a bassinet? The Pack n' Plays with adjustable levels? 

If so did you actually use it? Also, which one would you recommend?

I'm having the hardest time finding the one that really jumps out at me, I'm having a little girl and her theme is elephants, monkeys, and giraffes. Her nursery is the Jungle Jill from Carters and they have a Pack n' Play in Jungle Jill but NO ONE sells it, any where. /: 

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ButterflyLette
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:02 AM
I have one from evenflo but it doesn't match your theme i love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaybri2012
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Love ours! We have and brown and green one with giraffes hanging from it. my son is too big for the bassinet now, but he sleeps in the play pen part.
MisterandMe
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:04 AM
I have the one that has the changing table and bassinet attachments and I love it. Mine is Graco.
SewingMamaLele
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I have the chicco bella playard and i love it. Its my daughters main bed (other than my bed!). And shes slept in it every night for nearly 9 months.

I like the chicco playards because the mattresses are machine washable and much nicer than the graco ones. Graco mattresses are surface clean only.
risaspieces
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:09 AM
I have the graco one with the changing station and napper, it's at my moms right now but I love it.
erikays
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:05 AM
You try Amazon?

we loved ours.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:44 PM

We love ours.  Both kids slept in them for months.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

abra
by Abra on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I use a pack n play for the first year. I use the bassinet attachment for the first two months. It actually helps a lot because after giving birth it can be really painful to bend that far over to pick up baby. 

mommyhonu
by Mary on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM
We used the pack n play more when he was an infant. It had the bassinet no changing station. We found it at our local target n had monkeys on it. (Didn't match the theme but it worked for us). Now we use it to hold his toys.
Amberleigh81
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:03 PM
For us, we used it as a changing table... and crap storage dump! until we packed it away!

Our child treated it like lava if we laid him in it to sleep or tried to let him play in it... :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)