Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

My Baby Keeps Throwing Up! Help!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
My 16 month old DD is usually very healthy. The middle of February she had a 12 hour stomach bug, that was just vomiting. She acted like she didn't feel good, no appetite, but no other symptoms. The rest of the family got it too, but we were all sick for 2-4 days. Two weeks ago, exactly 4 weeks from the first round she was sick again, this time with runny bm as well as vomiting. Lasted 12 hours. No other symptoms again. Today, the day we left fir spring break, she had one massive nasty diaper when we got to the hotel, and just vomited. She has acted fine all day, and had a great appetite.
No one else caught it the second time around, and fingers crossed no one does this week. Any thoughts ladies? I will call her pedi when we get back in town next week, or go to an urgent care here if we need to. What is going on with this baby!!??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1L2CMommy
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Bump
lauratupper
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:09 PM

There are many stomach bugs going around right now. Children are more susceptible to them. Try to keep her hands clean and be sure to wash anything she puts in her mouth really well.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Sounds like a stomach bug
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN