Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bottle Feeding Moms

Posted by   + Show Post

What kind of bottles do/did you use? 

*Did you use a bottle warmer?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Replies (41-50):
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Bottle warmer no

MAM anti-colic or Lansinoh are my top 2 choices.........playtex ventaire, comotomo & tommee tippee are also front runners. I think I have tried every bottle ever between my 4 so far lol. I am picky.

raehalstead
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:28 PM

avent at first. and now gumdrop bottles from walmart.

shelly69
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:38 PM

No bottle warmer ever... we have 8 kids ages 27- 2 months. We are using currently playtex dropins, similac bottle & Nuks..have tried regular nipples & she does not like them..

kryjen
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Still searching for the perfect one, but dd and ds both take/took anything.  No bottle warmer, just a warm cup of water quick.  I put mostly bm in the bottles, that's why.  

liamsmommy930
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I very much like the AVENT bottles.  I tried the drop ins.... but went back to the avent. :D

Lovemybabieslnb
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I use the wal mart bottles. I don't use a warmer,  I just use room temperature water.  When he was first born though, I warmed up a cup of water in the microwave and then put the bottle in it for 30 secs or so. 

USMCWifey2011
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Dr Browns sometimes and playtex drop ins

celticgodess
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Avent - no

merryvoice
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I use Medela. I started with that because my plan was to breastfeed and pump. However, I dried up within three weeks. In any case, I fell in love with the bottles in the meantime. They come with caps so it makes it more convenient for travel.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Monica_0812
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Avent for both of my kids. didn't use a bottle warmer i put the bottle in a container with hot water when they got older and i got lazier put it in the microwave for a couple of seconds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)