Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Bottle Feeding Moms

Posted by   + Show Post

What kind of bottles do/did you use? 

*Did you use a bottle warmer?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Replies (51-58):
Lillysmommy0113
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM
I using any kind of bottle she doesnt care as long as she gets to eat and bottle warmer till about a month and i got tired of using it and she likes her bottles room temp anyways
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:26 AM

I never used a bottle warmer. I made one bottle. Then when that one was used, I'd make another one. I used the microwave to heat them back up. 15 seconds. And then just stired the formula. I didn't heat it up enough to be warm, just enough to get the chill from the fridge off of it. 

CafeMom Tickers
JoeyJrsMomma
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM

We used Playtex drop-ins.

Honeybee1981
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM
We use Playtex VentAir, they are the only bottles my now 8 month old well use since transitioning from the breast.
No, I have never used a bottle warmer, it's easier if you get them used to not having every bottle warm cause then it's harder when your out.
KanPsMommy
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Both my girls used Nuk and I tried the whole bottle warmer routine, but at 2 am when she's screaming bloody murder and i can't keep my eyes open long enough not to put my hand on the hot stove eye, I started microwaving them. lol

LOVEZOEY
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM

good for you

jamiebell
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM
That's what we used with all 4 babies and loved them and we tried a lot of different ones. My mom told me with my 1st baby not to use the warmer because then baby gets use to it and will expect it but if I never use it then baby never knows the difference. So I followed my moms advice and did not use a warmer :)

Quoting Bookoholic:

I used Playtex ventaire and drop ins, and basic cheep bottles.

no bottle warmer at 9 months I made the switch to making sure his formual was cold so I wouldn't have to worry about later needing to warm milk up.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyofSCC
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM

We use the avent ones,  When she was breastfed if it was in a bottle we used a warmer.  But with formula she is not picky about the temp at all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)