Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bottle Feeding Moms

Posted by   + Show Post

What kind of bottles do/did you use? 

*Did you use a bottle warmer?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Replies (51-58):
Lillysmommy0113
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM
I using any kind of bottle she doesnt care as long as she gets to eat and bottle warmer till about a month and i got tired of using it and she likes her bottles room temp anyways
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:26 AM

I never used a bottle warmer. I made one bottle. Then when that one was used, I'd make another one. I used the microwave to heat them back up. 15 seconds. And then just stired the formula. I didn't heat it up enough to be warm, just enough to get the chill from the fridge off of it. 

CafeMom Tickers
JoeyJrsMomma
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM

We used Playtex drop-ins.

Honeybee1981
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM
We use Playtex VentAir, they are the only bottles my now 8 month old well use since transitioning from the breast.
No, I have never used a bottle warmer, it's easier if you get them used to not having every bottle warm cause then it's harder when your out.
KanPsMommy
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Both my girls used Nuk and I tried the whole bottle warmer routine, but at 2 am when she's screaming bloody murder and i can't keep my eyes open long enough not to put my hand on the hot stove eye, I started microwaving them. lol

LOVEZOEY
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM

good for you

jamiebell
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM
That's what we used with all 4 babies and loved them and we tried a lot of different ones. My mom told me with my 1st baby not to use the warmer because then baby gets use to it and will expect it but if I never use it then baby never knows the difference. So I followed my moms advice and did not use a warmer :)

Quoting Bookoholic:

I used Playtex ventaire and drop ins, and basic cheep bottles.

no bottle warmer at 9 months I made the switch to making sure his formual was cold so I wouldn't have to worry about later needing to warm milk up.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyofSCC
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM

We use the avent ones,  When she was breastfed if it was in a bottle we used a warmer.  But with formula she is not picky about the temp at all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)