Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Formula feeding mamas.... : )

Posted by   + Show Post

How old is your litle one, how much are they eating and how often?

My not so little  9 week old is eating 6-7ounes every 2-3 hrs.  total 6 time a day. She sleeps 12 hrs at night. 

Thanks in advance!! :D

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Replies (11-19):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Bump

pittymama
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:42 PM
2 moms liked this

almost 10 months old and she has 8 oz 4 times a day. some days she has solids 3 times a day, sometimes she has solids 0 times a day. her tummy is extremely sensitive so i try not to overdo it.

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow 15lbs!!!

Quoting liamsmommy930:

OMG too cute!!  Thank you. THere's no mistaking her hunger.   We try to console her in other ways other then always shoving a bottle in her face.  She is a chunk!  15.2lbs at 9 weeks 24inches long

Quoting ladyluke2007:

Darling be thankful!  My babies all ate big and never had any trouble from them or the doctor/pedi.  I had my older children eating solids at 6 months and my youngest was 3 months but he was losing weight and my pedi thought he wasn't going to make it.  Guess what.  He is happy and healthy 4 year old.

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Charlie is 10 weeks. He eats 4-5 oz every three hours. He eats up to 7oz at night. At his 2 month appt-he weighs a little over 11lbs and is 24.5 inches, he has a head circ of 36cm. 

Mason isn't on formula anymore, he hasn't been for a little over a year now.

LoriAnn87
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:43 AM
2 moms liked this

my son Jax is almost 2 months and he is eating 4 or 5oz every 4 hours.

mommieof38829
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Ds is 11 months and takes four 8 oz bottles during the day and about four or five a night. It varies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tracie82411
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:12 AM
2 moms liked this

New Message

Shes 4 months old and eats a 6 oz bottle ever 2-3 hours :) and she has been sleeping for 12 hours since we came home from the hospital!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyluke2007
by Trish on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:46 AM
2 moms liked this

She is a cute little one!  My oldest daughter who is 25 ate like this and she was a bit chunkier that this little jewel.  She is taller than me by 7 inches and is thin.  When she was a baby she had fat rolls on top of fat rolls.  I think the "norm" is a baby takes 3 - 6 ounces but there are babies that are up and above that.  Out of my babies I only had 3 formula feed babies, the rest were breast fed.  The last one wasn't because like I said before, they didn't think he was going to make it.

Quoting liamsmommy930:

OMG too cute!!  Thank you. THere's no mistaking her hunger.   We try to console her in other ways other then always shoving a bottle in her face.  She is a chunk!  15.2lbs at 9 weeks 24inches long

Quoting ladyluke2007:

Darling be thankful!  My babies all ate big and never had any trouble from them or the doctor/pedi.  I had my older children eating solids at 6 months and my youngest was 3 months but he was losing weight and my pedi thought he wasn't going to make it.  Guess what.  He is happy and healthy 4 year old.

Lovin' Wife of John & Proud Momma to Ashley-25 (Lovin' Wife to Pat & Momma to Liam, Helen & Caroline), Matt-22,Tim-21,Tasha-19, Becky-18, Davy-15, Tommy-10 & Elijah-4yrs. & Gramma of Sarah-6, Liam-3yrs. & Nathias 10/12, Helen & her twin Caroline 9/12

littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:45 PM
2 moms liked this

ds who is combo fed takes 4-6 oz 2-3 times a day and bfs the rest and get soilds. all on demand he will be a yr in 13 days is 15.5 lbs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)