Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One of the best ideas I have ever seen!!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM
  • 25 Replies

This is one of the best ideas I've ever seen. The baby has something to lean up against, the toys can't get away and it could save countless children from drowning because the have something, besides the slick tub walls, to pull themselves up on in case the fall under the water.

I saw this on FB! I love this idea. Why didn't I think of it? Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperMom2433
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:46 PM
I do want to add that the description that I pasted kind of bothers me because the child should never have to grab and pull themself up. If you're in the bathroom with them, watching then there shouldn't be a chance of the child drowning. Kwim?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beenhereforever
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Yeah my dh saw that.. He was impressed too. I was like duh! Lol! We have those baskets and now we know what else to do with them besides toys and clothes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I know, right? My youngest is always playing in ours. Can't believe I never put two and two together. Doh!

Quoting Beenhereforever:

Yeah my dh saw that.. He was impressed too. I was like duh! Lol! We have those baskets and now we know what else to do with them besides toys and clothes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Elizabeth on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:53 PM
lol that is a great idea!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoys09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:56 PM
I think saying that it could save countless children from drowning, is a dangerous thing to say because if a baby is being properly supervised, he or she, won't have a chance to down to begin with.

This is a neat idea though, for babies that can sit up on their own but shouldn't be used as a baby sitter.
SuperMom2433
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I can't get over how simple an idea this is...lol. But then I also wonder, what made the person try this out? Its such an awesome idea.

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

lol that is a great idea!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Pretty much what I said in the first comment. I posted this then thought, wait a minute, this is kind of sending the wrong message. I would use it for my son because he loves the basket...lol. And it would keep his toys within reach.

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

I think saying that it could save countless children from drowning, is a dangerous thing to say because if a baby is being properly supervised, he or she, won't have a chance to down to begin with.

This is a neat idea though, for babies that can sit up on their own but shouldn't be used as a baby sitter.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eliots_momma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Good idea! Ds has a small bathtub we use.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Good idea : )

Amberleigh81
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:16 PM
My son would injure himself trying to escape... I call him the Free Range Baby!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)