Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

ever since having my daughter

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:42 PM
  • 12 Replies

I dont really know where to post this so i figured this is group is my best bet!! i went to the doctors today because ever since having my daughter 8 months ago sex is VERY painful....sometimes to the point of tears. so she did an exam and told me i need to get a sono, and if that doesnt answer what is going on i will need to get a lapriscopy (sp) done...the thought of being put to sleep gives me extreme anxiety! she even mentioned theres a 50/50 chance we may need to dicuss a histerectomy (sp). Has anyone been through anything like this and if so what ended up being wrong??

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MABmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds horrible! I hope you are able to figure it out and get some relief.

angel_peanut
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM

it really sucks!! i dont know who its getting to more, me or my husband! 

Quoting MABmommy:

That sounds horrible! I hope you are able to figure it out and get some relief.

sugar38
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM

that use to happen to me but now its better hope u feel better soon i gt the esssure 

angel_peanut
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM

at the moment my doctor won't let me get anything till she makes sure there are no serious problems. but in our discussion today she did mention essure....how do you like it? 

Quoting sugar38:

that use to happen to me but now its better hope u feel better soon i gt the esssure 

sugar38
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:21 PM

i loved it no problem i really dnt get cramps with my af i wa slike wow lol but its the best thing i have no more babies

Quoting angel_peanut:

at the moment my doctor won't let me get anything till she makes sure there are no serious problems. but in our discussion today she did mention essure....how do you like it? 

Quoting sugar38:

babygomez
by April on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I have not. Try to think positive! ((Hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I'm sorry : ( Good luck momma

Allebas
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:57 PM

IDK what could be causing the pain. :(  I have had 2 laparoscopies. I had endometriosis. It is really a very minor and safe procedure. They give you something to relax you before they knock you out completely. Hang in there!! Hope everything works out for you!!

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I had A LOT of pain durring sex for months after delivery but it went away all on it's own after a while.

alandou
by April on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:58 AM
When I was pregnant, I had pain and it felt like some one was sticking a big butcher knife in me on one side of my vaginal wall. I think there's a term for it actually. Almost 4 years later, it happens once in a blue moon. I never really did any research on it and my doc just looked at me funny when I told her about it. I know that has to suck and I hope you find relief soon...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN