Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

*brag* My eight and half month old just....

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:40 PM
  • 35 Replies

took his first steps without holding on to anything! Then, has taken two or three steps at a time (without holding on to ANYTHING!!!!) three separate times this past hour!!!! : ) He's growing up too fast!!! : ) He walked to the XBox controller DH was holding out! Lol! Looks like we have another gamer in the house! Here he is last week standing up in his new cloth diaper! : ) 

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww yay!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Meghan6391
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats. my 3 year old can beat you at halo and is a badass at mindcraft lol. 

kelmia2
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:44 PM

what age did he start crawling and sitting up etc? was there signs he was going to be an early walker??

louzannalady
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Lol! That's awesome! : ) I love Halo! : ) 

Quoting Meghan6391:

louzannalady
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:47 PM

He started crawling at four months and pulling himself into a standing position and cruising furniture at five months. Our first son was crawling at five months, walking at seven months, running at nine months and climing into his high chair at eleven months (and giving me a heart attack!). I am really shocked it took Lex this long to walk, for how long he's been standing. He is just so laid back! Lol! 

Quoting kelmia2:

what age did he start crawling and sitting up etc? was there signs he was going to be an early walker??

Meghan6391
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:49 PM

i cant figure out games most of the time but im married to a gamer and we have a little gamer lol. the baby is showing interest already and he is only 3 months old lol... i lose again 

Quoting louzannalady:

Quoting Meghan6391:

louzannalady
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Aww... 

Quoting Meghan6391:

i cant figure out games most of the time but im married to a gamer and we have a little gamer lol. the baby is showing interest already and he is only 3 months old lol... i lose again 

Quoting louzannalady:

Quoting Meghan6391:

abra
by Abra on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

awww

Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww yay!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelmia2
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

FAR OUT THATS AMAZING!!! my daughter didn't walk till 14-15months crawled since she was 7 months thats over 7 months of crawling!! Its looking like my son is going quicker though sitting and crawling at 5months and he seems really strong but  I was thinking 10 months was about the youngest not 8 1/2!!!!! 

Quoting louzannalady:

He started crawling at four months and pulling himself into a standing position and cruising furniture at five months. Our first son was crawling at five months, walking at seven months, running at nine months and climing into his high chair at eleven months (and giving me a heart attack!). I am really shocked it took Lex this long to walk, for how long he's been standing. He is just so laid back! Lol! 

Quoting kelmia2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN