Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So....more snow...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM
  • 14 Replies
*sigh* It was supposed to get up to 50 this week. Well, that changed to three days of snow - 4 to 8 inches expected. Winter WILL end, right? Or have I stepped into Narnia??? At least my kids are happy. They were so sad that the snow was melting.

What is the weather like where you live?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vickiheitzler
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM
We are only getting snow on Friday. Right now there is a thunderstorm, which I love! It is just wet and cold all week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jen6807
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM
It's been in the 70's here for the past few days but tomorrow we are supposed to get snow lol that's Kansas weather for ya!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM

It is cold and a chance of snow. I am so sick of it and my seasonal depression has kicked me hard this year. It has for so many. I am sick or winter and need spring.

rugayah
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM
South africa's weather has been hot 1 week and some what cooler the next but it sounds better then your weather
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CelestialSong
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM

It'll be snowing here too. Today is just rain I think, but it'll turn into snow for the rest of the week. Happy April!

preacherskid
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Rain.  Some thunderstorms.  Hoping the hail that is alwways possible skips us this time because my lettuce may not survive it.

Larsbug
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM

blizzard here....  :0/

mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Ugh. I'm not a fan of unending winters- especially while working in a garden center in the snow in June. (Luckily, it's been several years since I've done that.)

We've had some really nice weather this spring so far (including a couple of days in the 70s), but I think it's only supposed to be in the mid-to-upper 50s today.

lauratupper
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM

We have snow too! It was in the 70's for a few days and then the snow came back.

rockinmomto2
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

It's sunny and in the 70s right now, going up into the 80s. Last week it was in the 40s and raining.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)