Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stroller recomendations

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

I need some ideas. I have about $250 to spend. I need a double stroller. BUT it has to be good on uneven ground. We are currently stationed in South Korea and it is darn near impossible to push my Joovy caboose sit and stand when there is more than 25 lbs on it. I wish I had the money to spend on the City Mini GT double but I dont. What are the best and worst double strollers you have used?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I had the Graco Quattro Tour Duo, but it only got used a couple of times. I wear my babies, and my kids walk once they're able to. It was a decent stroller though.

rHOPEb
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:00 PM

My SIL has a Koala one and loves it.  She had a Graco one (super nice) but it was stollen at the aquarium.  I just have a sit-n-stand by Graco and love it.  Its a Room-for-Two, I believe its called.  It works nicely for us.  Holds up to 50lbs on each seat.  My SIL goes thru Craigslist to get her strollers, but not sure if there is something like that in S.Korea for you.

emkirkley
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:54 PM

the quattro tour and some of the newer graco ones have front susupension.  Are you locking your front wheels on uneven ground?  That really helps when you are walking on uneven ground and just lift the front a bit to turn sharply if you need to.

gcstar42
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM

We had the baby trend sit and stand and loved it.

graycalico
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM
I'm going with a contour double. Not sure how it does on uneven ground though
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I do not have a double stroller, bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)