Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Bottles For Gas / Colic Issues....PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok Momma's!  I could really use some help here.  I have a 3 week old and he has been dealing with gas issues/colic issues at night time.  We have switched his formula.  I am also considering trying a different bottle.  I have tried the Similac Simply Smart bottle and he seems to do pretty good with them but having issues with them leaking and they aren't available at my local Walmart for purchasing.  So, any suggestions on another bottle to try that aren't outrageously expensive?  Really could use some help here!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Larsbug
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:06 PM

my son had reflux and honestly he did best with the Gerber Essentials... plain simple bottle, and they are cheap! Both my kids could only do soy formula...DS1 had gas issues with any other formula and DS2 had bad gas and acid reflux. Had awesome results when we switched to soy. Good luck!

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM

BUMP!

I breastfeed, no bottles. None of my 4 kids have had trouble with gas.

Turkeysmom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I would breastfeed if I could.  Not producing the milk like I should be.  Didn't with my first son either.  So, needless to say, not gonna happen for me.  Thanks for the bump though!!

Quoting Randi02:

BUMP!

liss05
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:42 PM

DR Brown's or Playtex Vent Aire worked for my acid reflux colicky now 8yo. Congratualtions btw :)

SewingMamaLele
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM
What makes you think you aren't producing enough?

Quoting Turkeysmom:

I would breastfeed if I could.  Not producing the milk like I should be.  Didn't with my first son either.  So, needless to say, not gonna happen for me.  Thanks for the bump though!!

Quoting Randi02:

BUMP!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lillysmommy0113
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM

MAM ones helped my niece but they are like 5-7 for one and 10-12 for two

Lillysmommy0113
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:56 PM

oh, my dd had problems with formula to so she has to use hypoallergenic formula for infants with cows milk allergy. if those dont work u can always try soy it helps a lot to.

Salem2012
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM

We used playtex but i have heard that Dr. Browns are amazing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)