Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how much should he be eaing

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

i have a   2 month old. he doesnt seem to be eatingalot. i was woundering how much formula he should be getting a day

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Paigesmommy78
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I would say at least 20oz that's 4oz every 4hr but all babies r differ but if he's not lossing Wight then he should be fine
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hi_Rae
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM
I never kept track, if he was hungry I fed him, until he was done eating. At 2 months we were doing 2 oz bottles at a time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lillysmommy0113
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:50 PM

at 2 month is was 5 oz 5x a day but she was sleeping through the night. my doc said it was ok. i think its 2.5oz per 1 pound weight in a 24 hour period. im not to sure though.

angela.bouchard
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM

My son ate 2 oz every 3 hours at that age.

angela.bouchard
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I guess I should add he was born six weeks early so he was only about 6 lbs and 2 weeks old adjusted. Lol 

Quoting angela.bouchard:

My son ate 2 oz every 3 hours at that age.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

“So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” 

kat25221
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM

yeah cameron gets up about 7 eats then eats about noon then around 4 or 5 then 9 and then about 2 am and hes out of the night. thanks for the advice yall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)