Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you miss it?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:09 AM
  • 48 Replies

This may sound odd but sometimes I miss being pregnant. I miss the feeling of another life growing inside of me and knowing I'd soon bring a brand new person into the world. I miss the seeing her on the ultrasound screen, hearing her little heart beat, and her moving inside of me. Now mind you I didn't have a glamorous pregnancy lol but I still loved it and can't wait to experience it again. Any of you feel the same way?

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USMCwife0530
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I do sometimes. But then I think of the anticipation of the labor pains and delivery, the seemingly endless nights after baby is home and I get over that feeling quick, LOL

katrina7890
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:43 AM

feed baby is better life than that

pinkiebabii
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:11 AM
yes, all the time. when I finally get my period I will start Ttc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briebaby123
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:36 AM

I DO!! I'm trying SO hard to respect hubby and WAIT before getting pregnant again, but it's hard!
I miss my belly, feeling someone kick and move...I miss hearing the heartbeat and seeing the ultrasounds...and I miss my itty bitty baby! 

VanillaBlondie8
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Yes I do!!!... But DH and I are going to wait till dd is 2 years old to try again, she's 7 1/2 months now =)

lulu9209479
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:29 AM
No I do not miss it. I don't miss being uncomfortable, sleepless nights, not being able to drink, and wearing my regular clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desperatelyTTC
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:30 AM
I miss it too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JulieBoyd
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Somewhat! Certain aspects were great, others not so much!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
twogirl91
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:52 AM

NEVER! I've had two kids, they are 2years old and 10months and never once have I missed it. I was in constant pain and it was awful. I love babies, I love being a mom, but I hate being pregnant.

MamaScho88
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:53 AM

I'm almost 34 weeks pregnant so I do not miss it, I am starting to say "I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over!" I know I will miss it though, I did after each of my children turned 1, but this is my 4th and last baby, having my tubes tied a few weeks after she is born.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)