Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Looking for some high quality advice on organic baby clothing!

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:33 PM
  • 18 Replies

Hi Guys,

I need some advice!

I have been looking for organic and affordable baby clothing for a long time.  I'm a little obsessive, so I even started before my son Max (about 14 months old) was born. Unfortunately, I'm  not thrilled with what I have found so far. Some of the ones I've found are "Fair Indigo", "Loomstate Organics" or "Onno". I like those... However, they are really expensive most of the time and/or their choices are rather limited when it comes to clothing for my little guy.

Recently an article on Babble brought an L.A.- based company named Kinderstuff to my attention. Here's the link to the article: http://www.babble.com/toddler/finally-the-solution-to-your-childs-outgrown-clothes/. It looks like they are just starting out, but what they offer seems too good to be true. Normally I trust Babble, but I'd like to see the clothing with my own eyes before I buy something I will regret afterwards. Apparently, they are having an event at The Grove this Saturday (https://www.facebook.com/events/452110978207314/). Do you think I should go and check it out? Has anybody ever heard of them or, even better, checked out some of their stuff?

I would love to hear what you guys think.

Thanks!

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Bump

liss05
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:31 PM

BUMP!

liss05
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Have you tried any Coyuchi brand

YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:37 PM
I don't buy organic clothing so I am not sure but here is a bump! Hopefully someone here can help you :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sandy.A
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Thanks guys! I really appreciate your help...

I just checked out Coyuchi. I love the products, but it seems like they don't really have any baby clothing items, right?

expectantmom81
by Erin on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Sorry I buy everything second hand so I'm no help. Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Zulily is having a sale on Parade Organics until Monday. The clothes seem reasonably priced.
mandapanda82
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM
I just saw that.. I was just on zulily!

Quoting YzmaRocks:

Zulily is having a sale on Parade Organics until Monday. The clothes seem reasonably priced.
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:00 AM
I've never heard of them.
angela.bouchard
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Quoting YzmaRocks:

I don't buy organic clothing so I am not sure but here is a bump! Hopefully someone here can help you :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

“So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)