Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

my three month old was put on enfimil gentalease two months ago and she starting to spit up i thought it was just due to the change in formula...two month later she is still throwing up right after she burps...im not sure if she is showing signs of a milk allergy or if this is normal im gonna talk to her doc on the 29th but till than should i do a formula for spit up??? if so would wic change the checks from gentalease to ap??

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Replies (11-15):
Ethansmommy0213
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM
I'm not sure if anyone answered the second part but WIC will change your checks if you do need to switch formula especially if the doctor tells you too. Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:47 PM
My oldest spit up all the time. She had reflux and would projectile vomit after every feeding usually. We never put cereal in her milk. We just have her some medicine for it to help with the pain. The vomit wasn't causing her to lose weight so it wasn't a huge issue. Just frustrating.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kellysparkles
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I agree with a lot of what the other moms said, but I'm just going to add: my DD couldn't drink Enfamil - she's strictly Similac.  She would hold the Enfamil in her mouth and spit it back out.  It also has a clearly different consistency than the Similac.  Perhaps try a different brand?

expectantmom81
by Erin on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:47 PM
My oldest ended up on prescription formula for bad reflux. I would call the pedi if your concerned
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by Jessica on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I would wait to see what her doctor thinks before you change anything else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)