Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
I know each child is different. And i know what the web says is "average." What i would like to know is how much time did you child spend asleep at 2.5-3 months? I feel like my child spend a great amount of time sleeping and just wondered.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Replies (11-19):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Maybe 15 hours. My babies slept a lot.

kellysparkles
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:49 PM

This sounds like my daughter, too :)  She'll be 4 months on May 7th, but she just went through a growth spurt that caused her to sleep for 15-30 minutes at a time probably six or seven times each day...thankfully that's over! lol

Quoting Yasrah:

Hi Emschick,
My daughter will be 4mo. Next week. Between that time frame she slept the days away. She might have been up for an hour to an hour and a half at a time. They sleep about 12 to 16 hours a day. She is starting to stay up longer now. She has about 2 to 3 naps a day and they last anywhre from 30 min to 2 hours. I hope this was helpfu. :)

expectantmom81
by Erin on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:48 PM
My first was hardly ever and my second was constantly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shoot4thestars
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Ds will be 4 months on the 28th.  He started sleeping better around 3 months.  He would sleep from about 7pm to 4am straight some nights, and sometimes he would go back to sleep after an hour or two, and other times he won't.  Other nights he would wake up once or twice for a bottle.  Before that, he would wake up 2 or 3 times, sometimes more.  Last night he woke up a lot.  Sometimes he'll take naps for an hour or two, and some days he'll only take a few 20 minute naps.  He's very unpredictable.   I'm not exactly sure how long he slept.

Stevensmomma
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Every three hours all night and day it was rough

jessicaaris
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Oh man it seemed like alot at that age. Like 15 hours or something crazy (not straight lol). I remember thinking that too, like how could they possibly be tired?! I don't remember exactly but it was a lot.

cats911
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:17 AM

Look at it this way, when they sleep, they are growing.  They only grow when they sleep.

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:28 AM

like 18 hours or so. They eat sleep and poop

MMerrill
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM

My son is 6 months -3 corrected and sleeps about 7-8 hours at night and takes about 2-3 naps a day depending on how long each nap lasts.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)