Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What are your favorite time saving bottle feeding tips?

Posted by   + Show Post

CafeMom gave moms the opportunity to try Born Free baby bottles. Read what our moms are saying about the experience and then share some of your favorite time saving bottle feeding tips. 

by on May. 3, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Replies (31-40):
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on May. 16, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I only used borne free with my kids. i love these bottles! 

Threes.Company
by on May. 16, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I absolutely LOVED Born Free bottles for my kids. We got them when DD was 3 months old (she is 7 now) and used them for all 3 of our kids. LOVED this brand!
rocky_mtn_mama
by on May. 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I never tried anything like these.  My kiddos were exclusively breastfed.

timon95
by on May. 16, 2013 at 2:02 PM

never heard of born free. of course, we haven't used bottles in 7yrs

LuLuRex
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I agree! I wish I used them with my kids!

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Those sound awesome!  It's been a long time since we've needed bottles, but those sound like ones I'd have loved to have 4+ years ago.

funhappymom
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I don't have any tips. 

funhappymom
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 3:42 PM

It's been a long time since I needed to use a bottle. 

4kidz916
by on May. 16, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Those look neat.  I wish they would have been around when my kids were using bottles.

Bob192
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I have never heard of these!!  Thanks everyone for the info.!

NearSeattleMom
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Glass does seem more sanitary and durable to me, too.

Quoting shastadaisy87:

I have heard of Born Free before but have never tried their bottles. My 2 month old DD took to both the glass and plastic right away without any fuss. She did not seem to have a preference, however I have always preferred glass over plastic. I think glass is just over-all more sanitary and durable. Plus I kind of like the old fashioned style of glass. My first impression of the bottles was good, which only improved after we tried them out. I liked the look and feel of them both and found them to be comfortable to hold. I liked the design of the nipple and it's resemblace to the breast and they they were clear. Previously we had still been using the nipples that came home with Riley from the NICU because the flow was too fast in the bottles I bought. So I was a little worried that the flow of the Born Free bottles would also be too fast, but Riley seemed to have complete control over the flow with no problems at all. She also got a much better latch on these nipples than with the ones she was used to. There is a couple extra pieces to this bottle compared to the standard but I thought it was very easy to put together and liked the extra attention to detail. I also found all the parts on this bottle to be very easy to clean. I would definitely reccomend Born Free to other parents and I will be purchasing their bottles in the future.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)