Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What are the top 5 items that you have to have when you get home from the hospital? BESIDES the obvious like diapers, wipes, and bottles. Getting all my last items and don't want to forget anything... :) 

babies

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Replies (41-50):
aniters
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM

clothes

blankets

baby swing

breastpads

nursing bras

Mandamom1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM

boppy pillow, swing, and bouncy seat is what I used the most when we first came home

cdcooke16
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM

A swing

A bouncy seat

A pack n play (we took it everywhere when Jay was a newborn, he would sleep in it anywhere)

BURP CLOTHS!

Baby carrier

Swaddle blanket (I never could swaddle him tight enough in a regular receiving blanket)

ceckyl
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:45 PM
This!

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Breasts, arms, the ability to kiss my baby's cheek...

lol

Other than that, someone to clean my house! haha

im_not_trollin
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:49 PM

baby soap, baby laundry soap, crib, SWADDLER! , I can't think of anything that isn't obvious, lol.

cacajoni2
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Swing, bouncy seat, tons of burp cloths... My twins have a machine that puts out different relaxing sounds, which really helps them fall asleep. We also had swaddlers, which velcro so that they stay on all night. 

CrazeeCat007
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM
For you, tucks and pads! Tucks are amazing after giving birth! For the baby, swing, bouncer, GOWNS are a must they make it soo much easier to change the baby late at night, and burp rags for breast milk spillage and spit up!
CrazeeCat007
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Oh and a pump! On the third day it was nice to have one cuz my milk came in and my breasts were soo full, having an electric pump definitely relieved the discomfort
Spring.Mom
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Silly question, What are tucks? 

Quoting CrazeeCat007:

For you, tucks and pads! Tucks are amazing after giving birth! For the baby, swing, bouncer, GOWNS are a must they make it soo much easier to change the baby late at night, and burp rags for breast milk spillage and spit up!

CelestialSong
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Boppy

Sleepy Wrap

Food (for me)

Help (for me that was in the form of my husband)

Laptop, to keep me entertained during those very very very long early nights

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)