Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

DS has FOUR teeth coming in!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I was tickling him and looked in his mouth and he has FOUR top teeth coming in! FOUR!!! He got his middle bottom two months ago and is 8.5 months old now. The two middle teeth are just white bumps (not popped through yet) and the two side have the indents that are white. I think the side one's will come through first which is odd because I thought it was bottom middle, top middle, sides, then molars. I cant believe he is getting four at once!
Did anyones LO get multiple teeth at once?
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Replies (11-14):
abra
by Abra on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:37 PM
aww
chelsone
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I think this will happen to my little guy. Hes been teething forever it seems like. But hes 8 months old and still has no teeth. He sat up, crawled and pulled up at 6 months. Can stand all by himself a few seconds at a time, but no teeth. Lol
bear.katten
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea they can show signs of teething for months before one is visible unfortunately. My little man teethed for almost 3 months before I could even feel a bump! He'll probably get a bunch at once and itll be easier on the both of you :)

Quoting chelsone:

I think this will happen to my little guy. Hes been teething forever it seems like. But hes 8 months old and still has no teeth. He sat up, crawled and pulled up at 6 months. Can stand all by himself a few seconds at a time, but no teeth. Lol

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM
My second got 4 at once at 8 months. He was miserable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)