Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Poll

Question: IN laws...??.....

Options:

love them

hate them

who?!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 42

View Results

how are y'alls relationship? how do they do w/ the LO's?

anything positive to share? negative?..

hope everyones baby is happy and healthy!

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Replies (21-29):
jessicaaris
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Oh and they do great with the kids too.

lauratupper
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:40 AM

They're wonderful

robibuni
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Well I don't HATE my in-laws, but I don't love them. You should've given a couple more options.

My MIL is a control freak who tries to raise my kids HER way, hence we're never over at her place. It's frustrating but I don't hate her...in fact, I adore her as a person, just not as a grandmother.

LoriAnn87
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I dont' get along with my in laws espcially my mil that women is rude, nosey, annoying and very disrespectful. They get along great with my boys but they favorite my first one over my second and it's really messed up. I understand my son is young and doesn't really understand but one day he will. My in laws will buy sometimes for my first son but we will not buy anything for my son and I"m sorry but if you don't buy for one child don't buy for the other. I don't say anythign to my husband because he doesnt' see anything wrong.

cacajoni2
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I love them! I get along better with my father in law, but they're both great :) They can hover a little bit too much, but they live far enough away that it doesn't really matter. 

MommyofSCC
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Im very lucky I get along great with my mil.  In fact I talk to her more than dh does.  

emilyelephant
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:58 PM

They're great. MIL can be bitchy, but she's never out of line or unreasonable. We've had to borrow her car three times in the last month while ours was in the shop and I've been so grateful for it.

shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I have a good relationship with them.

staciexo
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:10 PM

i can't stand them. they live down the street from us, so you think they would be over all the time. buuut instead we see them once or twice a month. they want us to load up the kids and take them there. they are always worried about whether or not the kids are too hot, too cold, gonna get hurt, wont let them do anything without hovering. drives me nuts. they only come over when they buy the kids something, like they are trying to buy their love. i think they are annoying. ugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN