Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Poll

Question: IN laws...??.....

Options:

love them

hate them

who?!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 42

View Results

how are y'alls relationship? how do they do w/ the LO's?

anything positive to share? negative?..

hope everyones baby is happy and healthy!

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
Zazayam
by Nicki on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I love my in laws, we're really close. But we moved back to my home town so they're 4hrs away now and I miss them. We still see each other once a month but we used to see each other at LEAST a few times a week :(

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I voted hate them. Lol but for the most part I have always loved them.

alandou
by April on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:30 AM
I actually just met them last October. My husband and I had been married 4 years. They for to meet their first grandchild for the first time too. They live in France. We couldn't understand each other when we spoke but the feelings were there. So strong that or made it seem like there was no language barrier at all. They are great!
luvmylilbean
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Mine aren't allowed around my kids. They are mean, nasty people. FIL is an angry alcoholic drug abuser. They have seen my 2 year old maybe 4 times? None in the past year, and never met my 2 month old. They live less than 5 minutes from us too.

tarakay0417
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:46 AM
My mil lives out of state and my fil past away several years ago. I have only met my mil once.
nickigoingon8
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM

my in laws have not spoken to us or our 8 children in close to two years...they favor dh's sisters children.....and my parent don't talk to the kids either

cyork2
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
my fil is amazing, I love him to pieces and have tons of respect for him. my mil, we have had our ups and downs but she's a good woman and she loves her kids and grandkids dearly!
MMerrill
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I LOVE my inlaws!  We are very close.

jessicaaris
by Jessica on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:22 AM

My in-laws live in California so we hardly ever see them, but my MIL lived with us for a few months and it was okay too. Its always hard having someone live with you. We get along really well.

Salem2012
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I get along with my FIL but not my MIL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)