Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I regret breasfeeding...

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM
  • 31 Replies
well, kinda...for selfish reasons. I bf'd my youngest until he was 16 months. (The plan was to wean him off at 12 months but decided to keep going because we moved and his schedule was thrown off a loop.) And now I have no boobs! I was small chested to begin with, but I could fill A cup. Now I can barely fill an A cup. When DH and I are having sex, I don't take off my bra at all. He knows this and says "it's ok" that I have small boobs but I'm too self conscious. I even hate looking at myself when I'm undressing in front of the mirror before I taking a shower. I'm serious, I have almost nothing! I've talked to him about getting breast implants but he immediately shuts down my idea. I don't necessarily regret bf'ing but it just sucks that it sucked away my boobs, lol. Anybody else feels the same way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USMCwife0530
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceckyl
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
That's not from breastfeeding. Pregnancy did that.
jackiewal10
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Ok, well, breastfeeding didn't do that to your breasts. PREGNANCY did that to your breasts.  It would have happened even if you didn't BF, sorry to say. 

Amberleigh81
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Yep. Pregnancy changed your body. Breastfeeding only prolonged the inevitable.
bebe_ju-rah
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds better than the baseball in tube socks look I've got going on. Lol Chin up. Get a couple sexy, padded push up bras and turn the lights down ;)
SewingMamaLele
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Yea, that's just pregnancy. Breastfeeding allowed you to keep the bigger boobs longer. :)

Supposedly, the tissue begins to rebuild about 6 months after weaning.
squeakers2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Honestly, I'm the opposite. With my daughter, I was looking forward to bfing. A small part to do with the fact that my huge breasts MIGHT shrink. I am a 38DD. She would not latch and only pumping for 3 months didn't reduce the size. I have horrible back and shoulder pains and headaches and strap indentions on my shoulders. All is caused by my breast size. I don't even know what size I am now that I'm 6 months into breastfeeding my son. I know when I put on my 38DD bras, I have overflow everywhere. We have discussed breast reduction after we are done having kids. Everyone I have talked to have told me to lose weight. That'd be great, but I was a 38DD when I was 120lbs. Going as high as 185 didn't change my breast size. I carried my weight elsewhere.

I'll share them with you if you'd like. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emadele
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I agree with pp. even if you hadn't bf'd that would have happened... And sooner. Because you wouldn't have had 16 mos of milky boobs! Be thankful for breastfeeding! It gave you more than you had before... If only for 16 mos.... :)

Married to Russell (7/27/09), Momma to Haydn (5/27/10) and Donavyn (8/1/12).
USMCwife0530
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Well damn, guess I never stood a chance! Lol. I loved my boobs while pregnant, if only they had stayed that way:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lillysmommy0113
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:29 PM

yup like they said its for pregnancy i was a size 32C and at 9 months i was 36C and now 3 almost 4 months after having my dd  im a 36B. I didnt BF

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)