Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Jogging Strollers?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
  • 19 Replies
Do any of you use one? How do you like it and what is the best brand to buy?
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM

We have one that we got as a gift, problem is it doesn't go with eithier of our car seats(we have two, one for our car and one for grandma's car, same with Mason's car seats) 

occumommy
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:03 AM
I do not have one, but i really want one! I am looking at the Jeep jogging stroller.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofblueyes
by Ape on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Yes, I have a BOB Revolution SE.  Best jogging stroller ever, and I've had a few!  

Aydnsmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our Jeep! In fact, we bought another one for our second car!. Ours goes with SEVERAL infant carseats and our kids are extremly comfy. Ds can still fit in it and he is 5 years old, 43 pounds, and 43.5 inches. He is just now getting too tall. (Just to be clear, no he does not ride in one, but I have used it as a time out spot for him). Ours has a basket that is under te kids feet, so if they drop something or kick off their shoes, everything falls into the basket and not on the ground (very handy when you have a toddler that hates shoes!!!)  This is one we have.We aso have the same one in green!

Emschick38
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:27 AM
I have an instep. I love it. I have played with a bob and mean are they nice
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:47 AM
I have a Schwin double jogging stroller. It's a nice budget friendly option.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janessa27
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM
We bought a baby trend travel system jogging stroller. It is so smooth- love it!:)
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I don't have one anymore, my kids are older now and I won't be needing one with my youngest.

I think the best brands are Baby Jogger and Bob. I wouldn't buy a cheap one if you plan to use it all the time or will want to go out with an older child. The higher end brands are a lot smoother and functional while having enough room for older kids. With a cheap brand it goes seat to a 1-3" drop and then a foot board, not with the higher end brands who have room for  3 year olds legs, and if you're a jogger, there is no way that a 3 year old is going to keep up so if you want to go with them you'll need that leg space.

babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Are you actually planning to use it to jog/run?  That would depend on the type of stroller alot of "jogging" strollers are not really good to jog with your kids unless you go and get a good name like BOB or Baby Jogger.

Raeann11
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM

We spent an afternoon going to all the different stores. Looking at the, trying them out, putting our girls into them. To see if they would fit and how it would work for us. We looked at all the price points.

For us found out the cheap $99 one were not big enough for our girls. So they could go running with me when they are 5 or 6 years old too.

What we found was on in the middle price range that fit out needs and wants the most.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN