Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

waking every 2 hours!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  • 15 Replies
My little man is 4 months 2 weeks actual age 3 months adjusted he had been going to sleep everynite around 9pm sleeping anywhere from 4am to 6am for the last 3 weeks, but lastnight he went to bed at 9 pm was up at 11 pm then back to sleep at 11:40 pm then back up at 2:00am was awake until 4:30 am finally fell asleep then was awake at 7am...anyone else been through this?
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theosgirl45
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Babies sleep patterns change very often.  He could be going through a growth spurt.  Is he eating during those times when he wakes up?

In vain he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

rHOPEb
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Yup! Its normal when going thru growth spurts or teething or even if they are sick. But most likely your precious one is growing :)
mandapanda82
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Ya he's gonna go through all sort of sleep changes! Get used to it! My dd is 7 mos she's lu slept through the night twice and she was only getting up once, then it was 3, now it's 2 and some days it's more!! Ahhh! I can't wait until I can get a full nights sleep!!! Can u imagine?!!!
robibuni
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Could be teething, growth spurt, or a change in his sleep pattern. Any change in routine?

However, around 3-4 months, my seemingly awesome sleeper (both my kids!) became HORRIBLE sleepers. Just something about that age. It'll get better!

lauratupper
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Quoting rHOPEb:

Yup! Its normal when going thru growth spurts or teething or even if they are sick. But most likely your precious one is growing :)

SewingMamaLele
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM
They go through all sorts of sleep changes in the first year or two... Just wait for 7-9 months!
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM

This!

4 months is a common age for sleep regression.

Quoting SewingMamaLele:

They go through all sorts of sleep changes in the first year or two... Just wait for 7-9 months!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Yes, it's normal especially when teething and growth spurts are involved.

BUBS2012
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Yes he did eat when he woke up thank you! Hopefully it is just a growth spurt

Quoting theosgirl45:

Babies sleep patterns change very often.  He could be going through a growth spurt.  Is he eating during those times when he wakes up?

BUBS2012
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM
No change in routine he has a pretty set routine for naps and feeding ...Thank you for the reply!

Quoting robibuni:

Could be teething, growth spurt, or a change in his sleep pattern. Any change in routine?

However, around 3-4 months, my seemingly awesome sleeper (both my kids!) became HORRIBLE sleepers. Just something about that age. It'll get better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)