Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Are you crazy?!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:30 PM
  • 11 Replies

DD is almost 10 months old now.

Her newest trick is if you ask "Pi are you crazy?" she shakes her head no and giggles.

She's also pulling up and letting go. Attempting to take a step on her own, but hasn't gotten anywhere yet.

So anything new/cute going on with your LO's?

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Aww lol
beachlove512
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:38 PM

DS will be a year old in a couple of weeks and is obsessed with our dog. He's almost walking now and will pretty much run while holding onto the furniture trying to get the dog to chase him. He'll look behind him to see if the dog is coming and when she comes near he squeals and laughs then takes off. It's so cute!

He is also pointing at objects and saying "ish" which is his word for "what's this?"

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:40 PM
My 19.5 month old just started walking! He also says "ow" about everything lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princeessville
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Awww tooo cute my dd 15 months says "who's that" all the time. lol

Quoting KanPsMommy:

DD is almost 10 months old now.

Her newest trick is if you ask "Pi are you crazy?" she shakes her head no and giggles.

She's also pulling up and letting go. Attempting to take a step on her own, but hasn't gotten anywhere yet.

So anything new/cute going on with your LO's?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Aww lol

jessicaaris
by Jessica on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:15 PM
How cute!
smac28
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Thats so cute!

Blue_Spiral
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM
2 moms liked this

What a sweetie!

My son is over 2 years now. His speech is technically a bit delayed, so every new word or speech accomplishment is exciting.

He says thank you very clearly and has been working hard on pronouncing the last letter of words, so that snake has gone from "nee" to "neek," light has gone from "lile" to "like" and snack has gone from "naa" to "nack" so that's my news :)

He also learned soup, which is "whoop" and he is struggling with "I love you" but he's making a good effort hehe

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM
2 moms liked this
My dd is 22 months old and some of the things she says are so funny. We eat something called Sopa, which is noodles in a tomato type sauce. She calls is So Poop. Fork and shirt are said like cuss words. She likes to say "What's happening?!" PBJ she calls Baby JJ. There are other funny things, but I can't think of them right now.
robibuni
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

My nearly 14 month old DD enjoys quacking.

She saw Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with her older sister the other day, and there were some ducks quacking and ever since, she enjoys running around quacking. Cracks me up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)